Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #121
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I'm not going till they work out the *kinks.* Lol

( great job on this story, Cows4you)
Gingerly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #122
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

for people who are in the park what color zone are you in? i've noticed i can only get in on light blue.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #123
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I agree. They are trying to do too much at once. Why don't they space it out so both they and we are not overwhelmed and spending all our time on here? I love the ghost thing, but it's too time-consuming to track him down. They should have made his appearance more often. Most kids will never be able to collect all 12 pieces of candy in just a week with as seldom as he shows his face (or doesn't - get it? sheet joke.).Half the kids I know only have one piece of candy & that's only because *I* spent way too much of *my* time sitting in their account waiting for him.This is all compounded by the fact that they were down so long this morning that we are set back even further in our ghost hunting. The new park they put on the front page won't open and to add EVEN MORE lost ghost hunting time, we can't get into the clubhouse either now!?! Great! If I end up being 1 piece shy on candy at the end, I will certainly not be encourage to keep throwing more time & money into WK products.The whole snow white diamond promo on WebkinzNewz was a hassle too. When they finally sent each of us our prize codes, half of them did not work! so we had to invest, yet MORE time into calling Ganz to straighten it out. At least they did resolve that to my satisfaction though. Most of our friends are getting fed up (especially with recent changes this week) and are pretty much tossing in the towel on everything now. I am trying to hang in there, but with half my friends quitting, it's not as fun, since you can't share the experience. Sigh. Ganz, what are you thinking?? I was your biggest fan and poured a ton of cash into your products, but at this rate, I may have to walked away and cut my losses of time and money. What a shame.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #124

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
for people who are in the park what color zone are you in? i've noticed i can only get in on light blue.
ha u totally answered my question. im deluxe so i cant change from gold... blahh. better be working when i get to see my ghostie soon!!!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #125

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

this is soooo fustrating! There are glitches EVERYWHERE!! stuff is stuck in my house, my doors won't work, the park, the clubhouse, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #126
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

I'm pleased to say that Sidney made Nuggetdog Megaroni on one of the BBQ grills in the park, and it worked perfectly. The food appeared in my dock, and he didn't get frozen in place or stuck on the cooking screen

But again, beware of the playground equipment and the climbing trees--your pet might get stuck!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #127

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by hayegirl11
this is soooo fustrating! There are glitches EVERYWHERE!! stuff is stuck in my house, my doors won't work, the park, the clubhouse, zones won't change, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #128

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Gee, how can we tell that there have been updates???? Nothing works, can't get into the park, clubhouse keeps freezing me up, haven't seen the ghost yet today, now my phone got stuck on pink, and I can neither change zones nor turn it off....
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #129

theacate is on a distinguished road

Oh this is rich...

So I just tried about 6 or 7 times to contact Ganz (phone call) and I keep getting a busy signal!!

Guess we're not the only one running into these issues!
theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #130
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
ha u totally answered my question. im deluxe so i cant change from gold... blahh. better be working when i get to see my ghostie soon!!!
I don't know for sure though which is why i'd like to hear from other people who have gotten in. i've got in four times now, always on light blue.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: