Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #101
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

Here's a screenshot of a climbable tree:
Click the image to open in full size.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #102

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
AWW! That's so cute!! I will post some of my pictures later.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #103
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

LOL that looks fun!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #104
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

that's so cool! i thought they were clickable, but when i tried it did nothing, lucky!
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #105

SirTom112 is on a distinguished road

that is really cool, BTW is the park a ton of rooms or one big thing?
SirTom112 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #106
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

It just told me "Can't loud Kinchat Server List" AARGH!!

I mean LOAD lol not loud lol
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #107
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Beware of climbing those trees, though!!

Like the problem i had with the swingset earlier, i got Sidney back out of the tree, and he hopped off to somewhere else, only to magically scoot back to the tree. I had to exit the park to free him up.

So, tree climbing and playground activities like swings and slides may get your pet stuck in a loop--be careful!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #108
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Red face Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
me too can't get in...the signs just sit there after you click...
Yes. Me too. Nothing happens at all when I click on either of the signs. Is that how you are supposed to get in?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #109

cuttie0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so upset. I have been trying to get onto the Webkinz Park, but the homepage of webkinz still sayd that we are under matince. So I went to the bottom of the home page and the clicked on te log in button, and then it let me long on. But tthen when i got on it did not let me do anything!! If anyone could tell me how to get on to webkinz, please tell me!! I would be soooooooooo happy!! Thanks, and i hope you guys have a great dya!!

Cuttie0428
cuttie0428 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #110
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I can't get in either. Also, I can't get into the clubhouse. When I select a room it won't load. So much for tracking down some more Ghost!! This is frustrating. They should have waited to add the park until next week when the Ghost hunt was over. I have lost2 to 3 chances to get that ghost!!

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: