Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 07:08 AM   #81
Unregistered

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

The swings and slide at the park didn't work. So that is why they are fixing that.But why is the clubhouse is closed Noone knows.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #82
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am so mad right now. 8 o'clock, clubhouse down STILL!! I was on track to get the candies even after all of the glitches, but not now! I only have a half day tomorrow and will not be here on Saturday. Thanks a lot Ganz...love the new clubhouse...glad you rushed it in this week (sacastically). And yes...the estore link is such a slap in the face!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #83

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Ghost hunting every hour on Saturday? Cut me a break. Do they expect kids and parents alike to spend their entire Halloween on the computer at WW instead of trick or treating and Halloween parties?? Either let the hourly ghost hunt begin now or extend it over to Sunday when the kids are home and can really enjoy it.

This time Ganz has managed to royally mess up the launches of three projects simultaneously and as always, we the consumer are on the losing end. Does this dog and pony operation do any kind of intensive testing before unleashing their giant messes?

I was introduced to Webkinz about 8 months ago, and it has turned out to be an expensive venture into frustration. Ganz only cares about their own bottom line. They continue to create more and more new products to boost their revenue, and they don't care to adequately fix and maintain their website, without which they would be no different than any other plush toy seller.

Yes, I agree. Haven't they ever heard of beta-testing? They could release a new feature to one server at a time, or only Deluxe accounts or something at first and test it. That way, they could judge how being live would work, ie. if it would glitch with too many people on it, and get those first people to report glitches of any kind, then fix them, then release it to everyone. And the timing was truly awful.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #84
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's great though because we get an more of a chance to get the Ghost and all the candy!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 AM   #85
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok so the following ins't working this morning:
1. Magical Forest
2. Arcade
3. Employment Office
4. Kinzville Park
5. Clubhouse
6. My Page

That is a TON of stuff! So what are you suppose to do on Webkinz today?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:31 AM   #86
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101
It's great though because we get an more of a chance to get the Ghost and all the candy!
Sure it's great for some. But not others who can't get on the computer just anytime they want. I agree with the others, ganz should go ahead and make Trick or Treating available every hour if not HALF HOUR. This makes me weary of any future promotions where you have to complete something to obtain a prize. I was already annoyed with the Fall Fest... I didn't see a single leaf! And as for penalizing you with Doug and giving you cash instead of a prize... come on, that's a bit much! GANZ WHY NOT MAKE YOUR CONSUMERS HAPPY INSTEAD OF DISCOURAGING THEM??
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:59 AM   #87
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101
After I found out that they were upping the time my mood changed, so at least they are giving people more time. The only problem is that a bunch of people have stated they will not be home this weekend.

Maybe they will keep the ghost up for all hours. Lets just pray and hope.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #88

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I'm equally frustrated. I already told my daughters they couldn't ghost hunt because we have one computer in the house and there isn't time for them to just sit in the clubhouse waiting for a ghost every three hours. Then I thought, well, I could try after they're in bed and my husband doesn't need it anymore. That's not going to work now, since he deserves computer time too and we won't even be home all of Halloween Day.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #89
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm, everything still down? That's surprising... It's been an aweful long while sinds yesterday.
I do hope the ghosthunt will be up again soon, it's the only feature I réally care for about now.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #90
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
I'm equally frustrated. I already told my daughters they couldn't ghost hunt because we have one computer in the house and there isn't time for them to just sit in the clubhouse waiting for a ghost every three hours. Then I thought, well, I could try after they're in bed and my husband doesn't need it anymore. That's not going to work now, since he deserves computer time too and we won't even be home all of Halloween Day.
I hear you, I have a suggestion. I turned on the volume of the computer as loud as it would go. I turned on the speakers of the computer as loud as they go. Then I either worked on the computer or around the house. Trust me you will HEAR the ghost when he comes and you will tinkle a little too. This way the girst do not have to sit around and wait. When they hear the ghost they just have to click on it. This might help. However the clubhouse has to open first.

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: