Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #71
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
It is posted on the Webkinz Newz Site.
Thank you. Do you know what is the earliest in the am we should be able to get in?
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by topcat
Hey call The POLICE NOW
Too funny!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

Culloden will become famous soon enough

Help i cant get into webkinz world as it says that it is down for maintenance i can not even get into my account it has been like this for two days!!!

Can anyone else get into webkinz world or is it just my web page that is down???

Last edited by Culloden; 10-29-2009 at 01:07 AM..
Culloden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #73
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

They always close down the North American accounts for maintenance at 2am kinz time. I believe the site should be back up at 5 or 6am kinztime. (I'm not sure of the exact time, sorry.)
In the meantime you can make other accounts and go on them, but you need at least one webkinz on each account.

er I mean european and asian accounts for the others, those don't go down for maintenance really (If they do it's usually only a few minutes.)
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:34 AM   #74
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Ok I got up at 4:30 and 5:30 hoping to get two ghost before work but still locked out. Sad and Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1ginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:25 AM   #75
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Well, I guess it's ok that they're going to fix everything and then give us even more chances to search for the ghost. Ok I'm happy again! Lol
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #76
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Well at least I will be able to get the treats tomorrow/saturday. Just don't let me forget!!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #77
mygra will become famous soon enough

i am still getting the closed signs....seen in the rare tracking the sites were back up......but i cant get it....another fun day in webkinz land...hope they fix it soon....
mygra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #78

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

still down for me
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 AM   #79
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

It's still down for me, too. This is unfortunate because I leave for work at 11 and get off at 8pm. Then I have to work tomorrow at 8a-5p and leaving to go out of town. I won't be able to get PC access til Sunday at best so I guess I won't be finishing my trick or treating. This really stinks!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:03 AM   #80

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Is anyone else offended by the e-store link? Its like a slap in the face for me, oh webknz world isn't working right now like it should, but in the meantime please spend more money because its the only time you won't experience glitches.
Yes, I also noticed that. I'm not spending money on it and I don't have enough e-store points from my Deluxe membership to buy anything right now, except maybe a charm! I was thinking, what does the e-store have to do with the clubhouse? Really!!!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: