Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #41
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Is anyone else offended by the e-store link? Its like a slap in the face for me, oh webknz world isn't working right now like it should, but in the meantime please spend more money because its the only time you won't experience glitches.
I agree. It's totally stupid. When i first got my first webkinz in July 2007, webkinz didn't have zumwhere and all of this other junk. And Deluxe meberships? REALLY Ganz?? You have gone wayyy to far.

--
and Pucker fish : )
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #42
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

I think I am about done. To each there own.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #43
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Wow. ..

Thanks Ganz! i wanted to see the park but NOPE!!

Oh well. .
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #44
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Ugh... some more closings....

At least we can ToT every hour on saturday
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Well thank goodness I got one candy today
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #46
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by googlesny
I guess they should have waited until next week to add the park. What a suprise..or not. All day trying to find that ghost constantly being locked up what did they think would happen. Do they not know we experience glitches everytime there is a change.
Yes they do but what does it cost them? Nothing!
4u2nvme2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #47

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

By the way Ganz needs to get their act together. they have been retiring to many things a that have just came out and have been having too many glitches. I love webkinz but come on Ganz make this fair for everyone. On the front of the newspaper in ww it says the Kinzville Oark NOW OPEN! Yeah right, for maybe just an hour then they had to "fix it". Also last week on the newspaper it said the ghost would be showing about every hour! Lie! Thank goodness for webkinz insider or we would all be lost!!! Ganz Come on!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #48

SANTO123 is on a distinguished road

Park is now open. I am in the room already and it's pretty nice. Clubhouse is still closed though
SANTO123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #49
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OK... My two cents! I totally agree with Eating Pie's statements. Don't mean to sound "Negative" - but, when I heard the newz of Ganz adding the Zumwhere addition AND the new park TODAY (in the middle of Trick-or-Treating!) I KNEW this whole Glitchfest would begin, again...
It's gotten quite old. Just don't get why they don't plan things a bit better...

And, the attempt at "making it up to us" - The Webkinz Newz promised EVERY HOUR to begin with! lol
So... ??? Gee, thanks, Ganz!

We took a break from WW for a while - now I remember why.
Thanks to WI, though - & all it's great staff & members.
We truly do love WI!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #50

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

Too Bad. I was looking foreword to go look for the ghost and check out the new park.
At least when it's back we get look for ghosts every two hours and on Saturday, we get to do it every one hour!
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: