Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #361
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by topcat
Wow hey I just got home and jumped right on and the Clubhouse is still locked out We will never have the time left needed to get the candy needed for the Pumpkins By the way its now 10:50pm EST! ...

Just went to Coral Cove 12 and before the room loaded the ghost was booing at me so I got marshmallow eyeballs!!!
Well good news.! Can't say I will see marshmallows the same way ever again...
If it helps, Ganz extended the deadline until end of day Sunday for ghost-hunting!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 02:05 AM   #362
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Delurking to give my 2 cents worth .....

View Post Originally Posted by SANTO123
ok this is getting ridiculous. the club house is still closed???????????????????????????????????
No. It's gone way beyond ridiculous!
I usually lurk but this halloween candy mess got me so upset that I decided to de-lurk to leave my comments. It is just the latest in a LONG string of failures on their website. I am tired of my little girl being so upset that she can't do the things she wants to on the site.

It is sad that Gantz feels the need to spend all their time filling their site with things that cost real money instead of taking care of the basics of their site.....

That fiasco they called the "Rare Diamond Hunt" -- where they gave out one-time-use codes to multiple people was bad.
But the real slap in the face is them putting up those links to the eStore/Store Locator when they are informing us that they closed the clubhouse and park!
My instant and immediate thought each time I see it is something like this --
Oh sure, Gantz. You have already proven to us that you're site is so reliable that we just want to RACE out to the nearest store or to your eStore to spend real money on things we can't use because your site is always malfunctioning!

The website is pretty much the sole reason many of these kids spend the money on the products. Is it too much to ask for a site that operates properly ??? No it is not! A fully functional website is what we were paying for when we bought the products!
Every time we have another problem with the site not working properly, I find it easier to tell my girl "No!" when she wants me to spend more money on something new.

It seems that over the past month or two, the "glitches" have been increasing, not getting better. I have been getting angry that they do not seem to care if their site works or not (I don't care what they say to you when you call them - actions speak louder than words! )

Gantz needs to fix the basics before they do anything else - including adding "new" basics!
But especially BEFORE they put up any more "features" that cost real cash!

And as a good-faith-gesture, they need to give each and every account a complete set of the candy and the jack-o-lantern!

This is all just my opinion. It is not intended to start a debate or to cause problems. I'll go back to lurking for awhile now.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:23 AM   #363
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

The club house is now OPEN for me! I don't know yet if the ghost sightings have resumed but I am guessing that will be the case since the clubhouse is open.

Happy Hunting!
smrardin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #364
twilight4ever36

piratelife4me is on a distinguished road

same the clubhouse is back up! YAY! park is still down though.

ugh. nevermind. it got all glitchy and now won't let me in!

Last edited by piratelife4me; 10-30-2009 at 10:47 AM..
piratelife4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #365
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

can the ghost go in your house?
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #366

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
can the ghost go in your house?
no.
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #367

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

When is that park going to be working???

Geeeez
davidchrysostom is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #368
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

it shold be working by this week if not this weekend

peace out my friends and i d take you to the park are you up to date

jk

Last edited by mochapuplover; 11-01-2009 at 05:38 PM..
mochapuplover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #369
Unregistered

My Kinz park is still down for improvement and its November 2nd
Old 11-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #370
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
Though I'd like to see the Kinzville Park today and go trick or treating, it appears I can't.

But I'm very happy for the increase in trick or treating time!! I need 7 candies within 3 days!! Hopefully I can get like 4 on Saturday!

Anyone know if Spook (the ghost) shows up in the Kinzville Park?
i am so mad they closed it on the first day open it already!!!!

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-22-2009 at 04:37 PM..

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: