Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #301
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

I have a vaction stored up, but I don't know if I should use it...If I can get my last four candies that way, then SURE! But right now, I'm not sure. Thanks anyway!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #302
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
I have a vaction stored up, but I don't know if I should use it...If I can get my last four candies that way, then SURE! But right now, I'm not sure. Thanks anyway!
Tomorrow you will be able to do it every two hours and on Saturday you can do it every hour. People that needed 7 or more went to the cove.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #303
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Okay, I guess I will go to the cove. Its not like I'm poor, I have 121,500 KC right now. I'm just wondering if it would make a difference. Either way, I guess I will. Thanks for the info, rollingfur. LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #304
Gift Guru

lora01oh is just really nicelora01oh is just really nice

I am currently checking out the cove and my trick or treat pumpkin does not show on the screen.

Not sure I believe that candy collected at the cove counts, was under the impression that the pumpkin had to be on the screen to collect for trick or treat.
lora01oh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #305
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by lora01oh
I am currently checking out the cove and my trick or treat pumpkin does not show on the screen.

Not sure I believe that candy collected at the cove counts, was under the impression that the pumpkin had to be on the screen to collect for trick or treat.
The pumpkin does not show up while you are there, but once you see the ghost it goes just like normal. I got one this morning and one person finished their pumpkin in the grove.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #306

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have gotten candy in the cove. It does work....

The update notice they put on Webkinz Newz Yessterday (at 6:30 pm not the middle of the night) said that the three hours would change to two tomorrow....which is today. A lot of people are saying that that didn't mean tomorrow, but Friday. I have heard no one from Ganz promising that the Clubhouse will even be back up by Friday (which is in fact now tomorrow, unless of course you are on an Asian account)
Lizzietoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #307
Gift Guru

Thanks!

If everything else goes like normal, guess it's all good

Good luck to everyone who still needs to finish their pumpkins!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #308
ebheads love

I just received another piece of candy for the pumpin. Too bad we all had to pay for it...
Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #309
Gift Guru

He was just in pink room 31. I was just in the room for about 5 minutes before he showed up.

And I am very sorry I doubted anyone!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #310
ebheads love

It is totally ok, who knew he would show up in the cove of all places? At least you saw him. lol

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: