Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

well I guess that is good news in the long run. I only need one candy for main account. And 11 for the other 2. But 2 on Thurs and fri that means 3 candies if you can find the ghost in stead of 2. And avery long long Saturday rofl.
Littlebelle is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #22
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

This is wonderful news about being able to trick or treat every 2 hours! And better yet, every hour on Halloween! I can't wait! And I hope the Clubhouse and park are fixed soon. I need to hunt for Doug and ghosts and also see what the whole park thing is about.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #23
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

. . . sigh . . .

I purposefully stayed away from the park because I'm still hunting the ghost; I need six more candies.

I choose to believe that the Clubhouse is shut down so they can increase the sightings, increasing my chances of completing my collection. I need to remain positive, if I don't I may be tempted to just give up!

Thank you Commodore, for the update. Much appreciated!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #24
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

I guess that's a good way to think of it Ranger. :yes:
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:31 PM   #25
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
. . . sigh . . .

I purposefully stayed away from the park because I'm still hunting the ghost; I need six more candies.

I choose to believe that the Clubhouse is shut down so they can increase the sightings, increasing my chances of completing my collection. I need to remain positive, if I don't I may be tempted to just give up!

Thank you Commodore, for the update. Much appreciated!
I hope they increase the sightings since I did not see a single one today. Everytime the ghost was due my browser would freeze up, no matter which one I used or which server my account was on. The ghost should appear in every room every 5 minutes or I will never get my candy. I don't mind the wait in between if I can just get the candy fast enough to do something else except sit in the clubhouse.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #26
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

Grrrr..... this is salt in the wound. Maybe-- since this is (again) the result of poor programming, Ganz should remove the two or one hour wait period altogether. I think this last fix is taking me out of the game, as the increased frequencies don't really help our situation; some of us families with school-going children actually have to do non-Webkinz things in the Halloween season. Someone please put this whole Trick-or-Treat game on the Ganz glitch list.
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #27
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

Thank you Ganz but we should be able to trick or treat every hour like the front page said
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #28

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

noooooo not the club house
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #29
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

I havent been able to get into the new kinzville park at all today. i click on it and then it just stays at the same screen. And my kinz chat phone is on, and i was in light blue zone, and i tried both kinz chat and kinz chat plus and it didn't work
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #30

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

the swings and slide at the park didn't work so that is why they are fixing that
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: