Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #251
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

okay thanks for the link I'll try it...
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 04:11 PM   #252
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by bdbfamily
how long should we wait in one room for the ghost before bailing?
I said in for an hour, then left, and boom there he was, but it has been different for everyone. Just be patient and keep looking!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #253
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

thank you soooooooo much for that link! IT WORKS!
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #254
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I sat in a room for an hour too now I have my pets in two different rooms to try to find the ghost..
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #255

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Got a candy on another account in Coral Cove....Gold room 11. Making some progress....
Lizzietoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #256
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so sad the clubhouse is gone, I'm seriously almost in tears. I miss playing with my friends
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #257
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
thank you soooooooo much for that link! IT WORKS!
Put the link in your favorites. I learned about it on this site. It is a great way to have more than one account open. Way to go . Your sooooooooooo helpful!!!

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
I'm so sad the clubhouse is gone, I'm seriously almost in tears. I miss playing with my friends
I feel the same way, I was so excited to trade or play. I don't like playing in the arcade after playing in the clubhouse!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #258
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I keep getting booted out of webkinz the last 20 minutes or so.

I am in gold room 5 now. 11 is full.
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #259
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Put the link in your favorites. I learned about it on this site. It is a great way to have more than one account open. Way to go . Your sooooooooooo helpful!!!

I feel the same way, I was so excited to trade or play. I don't like playing in the arcade after playing in the clubhouse!!!

I know!! So boring!! I've been on Webkinz for like 3 or 4 years now lol. I remember when the Clubhouse came out LOL
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #260
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

why is the clubhouse still down????? I saw other people got in today...I get home from work and Nope...Clubhouse is closed....Why does it have to happen when the trick or treat thing is going on...So ridiculous
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: