Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #241
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by trand
i have loged in to webkinz this morning and the club house and park are still closed. i am not happy i just want to collected all of the halloween candy and get my pumpkin. dose any one know when it will be up and running again
Yes go to coral cove and you will find him in that clubhouse.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #242
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

OH MY GOSH!!
The people in my town are doing HAlloween on FRIDAY INSTEAD OF SATURDAY FOR A VOLLEY BALL GAME!!!!!
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #243
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
OH MY GOSH!!
The people in my town are doing HAlloween on FRIDAY INSTEAD OF SATURDAY FOR A VOLLEY BALL GAME!!!!!
That is HORRIBLE!!! I would still have it on Saturday, you might be alone, but stay true!!! lol
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #244

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Got final candy on one account in Coral Cove....gold room. Wahoo!!!! Finally....
Lizzietoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #245
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

That's Great!!I jst bought my ticket! I still need 8 candies though.. I'm goiing to have to work my **** off..

Good Luck everyone!!

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
That's Great!!I jst bought my ticket! I still need 8 candies though.. I'm goiing to have to work my **** off..

Good Luck everyone!!
Woah, i just said "****" . . That's not a bad word.....

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod

Good Luck everyone!!

Woah, i just said "****" . . That's not a bad word.....
Ok.. I said but. I'm just going to spell it this way
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #246
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

So, when is GANZ opening up webkinz.com? it's still closed here... (central Time)
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #247
ebheads love

Wait, you webkinz isn't open? All of ours is. The clubhouse and park are not. Try
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1
Old 10-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #248
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

I am off to the cove!!!!!
dcrock47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #249
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
So, when is GANZ opening up webkinz.com? it's still closed here... (central Time)
It's open in here (eastern).Maybe try typing mci in your browser and click the second to last link and that will pull up the webkinz login page.
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #250

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 

how long should we wait in one room for the ghost before bailing?
bdbfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: