Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #11
hat would you do for
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

Man i need eleven in three days. Don't know how that's gonna work out. . .
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Man i need eleven in three days. Don't know how that's gonna work out. . .
Well, you're probably get at least 1 or 2 tomorrow, 2 or 3 on Friday, then, if you play a really long time on Webkinz on Saturday, 5 to 7 candies??
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #13
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

So I tried to get in the park today on 2 accounts and it would'nt let me in! Now the clubouse is down, and I still need 5 candies! Glad they will increase the frequency tomorrow! I also just got my first kinz clip and the code shop won't work either! But at least they fixed the magical forest prize door! I will not get my prize though I got another key and it was gold! So now I will wait till they are all full and get 3 prizes! Woohoo!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #14

Sweetroll27 is on a distinguished road

I only need 1 more candy!
Will the Trick Or Treating be working, and not locking up -- that is the question
Sweetroll27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #15
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

We all knew this would happen - (more glitches, new program aka Kinzville Park not working, etc) - why couldn't Ganz predict this and at least wait a week.

So to understand:

The Trick-or-Treating started saying you could try getting candy from the ghost every hour.
In reality, we could only get candy every 3 hrs.

Now on Thursday and Friday you can try to get candy every 2 hours.

Then, on Saturday you can try to get candy every hour.

How would Ganz honestly expect anyone to know this???

All I can say is THANK YOU to !!!!!!!!!!!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #16
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

That's terrific! Every hour...WOW!!! I can't wait, although I'll probably half all 12 before then. I have eight already, so it shouldn't be long. How many do you all have? You'll have to PM me, if you don't want anyone else knowing. LOL. TTYL!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #17
Lil Kinz
cosmoiscool99 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL this was fast,i l went, read all the new news, blah blah blah lol. Then i went to log on to my Webkinz account to talk to my friends in the clubhouse. I saw i couldn't get in and went here to see if there was anything i missed, and this is what i saw. THEN! i figured out that this was made just 3 minutes ago.:chi::bas::samoyed:
cosmoiscool99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #18

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Angry why!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! This can not be hapening! WHY!!!!!! I only have half of my candy! What i am going to do! I will never make it i can not play on Halloween i needed today! I cant untill 4 tomorrow either! OMG!!!!!!
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Yep, of course. Right after school, logged on, and it was down. I was waiting and excited all day for this fun new addition to Webkinz World. Now it's down... please fix these two things fast Ganz. Please.
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It is strange that the problem with the clubhouse occured on the same day they opened Kinzville Park. Not relate hmmmm.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: