Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #181
Webkinz :)
GWU1991 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Ok, so I broke down and went on vacation. Clearly I can not hold my ground. lol My poor pet was scared of the ghost in rock the boat, but at least I received 250 on the wheel.

However the buffet isn't working. Anyone else see that issue?
I broke down too and am on vacation with my third account. With the first two it wouldn't let me go to the buffet, but with this one I could. Weird glitches!
GWU1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #182
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by thegreatozwald
Can anyone please tell me why the clubhouse on my end still says it is closed but on the comments on this site people are getting into the clubhouse.........
Thanks
I believe it is only people getting into the clubhouse in coral cove. My daughter has gotten 2 pieces of candy in there today!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #183
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by GWU1991
I broke down too and am on vacation with my third account. With the first two it wouldn't let me go to the buffet, but with this one I could. Weird glitches!
I just stood around, got bored and went back to the buffet. I could eat offit, but then my WHOLE computer froze. I still have not seen a ghost! I am **** a happy girl today!

HEY why are there *** in my post. I said "I am such a happy girl today!" Such isn't a bad word. lol

Last edited by rollingfur; 10-29-2009 at 01:45 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #184

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hoping the clubhouse will be up soon!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #185
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I still have a leftover free ticket from something... guess i kno what the first thing i'm doing when i get home 2night is if the clubhouse is still down.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #186
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
I'm hoping the clubhouse will be up soon!
If you have enought money, go to the cove, they say you will see the ghost. I have not found him yet, but I am waiting. Bring out the ghost! Bring out the ghost!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #187

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

Luckily, I have a deluxe account, so I didn't have to pay for my vacation. I had some free vacations saved up.
I have had the most luck going to the same room (12) in gold zone. Ghost usually shows up at the beginning of the hour. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it doesn't.
I only need two more peices of candy!
I will be so happy to be done!
I feel so bad for all of you with more than one account. I agree that Ganz isn't taking the age of thier customers into consideration. This could be very disappointing for kids who don't have extra help. I think they are trying though, by letting us get candy more frequently.
ohhmmama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #188
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by ohhmmama
Luckily, I have a deluxe account, so I didn't have to pay for my vacation. I had some free vacations saved up.
I have had the most luck going to the same room (12) in gold zone. Ghost usually shows up at the beginning of the hour. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it doesn't.
I only need two more peices of candy!
I will be so happy to be done!
I feel so bad for all of you with more than one account. I agree that Ganz isn't taking the age of thier customers into consideration. This could be very disappointing for kids who don't have extra help. I think they are trying though, by letting us get candy more frequently.
I don't have a delux account. I have been thinking about it for Christmas for my little neighbor and myself. I didn't see the benefits of free vacation when I watched the video. She LOVES going on vacation. I don't know why, but I just convinced her to stop. We were all working sooooooooo hard to get money and she would just blow it on vacation. At the age of 6, she doesn't understand money yet. lol
Old 10-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #189
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Can you hear the ghost (in the vacation area - Coral Cove) like you could in the Clubhouse?

I haven't seen a darn thing all day, and I've had the volume on, with two browsers open and in two different rooms the whole time.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #190
_ihacoks_

When I saw the ghost in the cove earlier today I didn't hear any sounds

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: