Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #161
Yes! I'm A
Webkinz :)

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

I have been waiting for an hour in the light blue zone, two different rooms, and no ghost on either of them.

Am I doing something wrong cause lots of you are getting candy in gold, light green and light blue?
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #162

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, so I paid the 500 kinz and got a boo...and froze! What a rip-off! GANZ = FAIL
theyarenotme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #163
jam1es will become famous soon enough

What I love about this whole fiasco is that while Ganz can't keep the website working, when you try to go to the Clubhouse or the Park which are shut down, they're real quick to pop up the message box that will graciously redirect you to the eStore or a real store that sells Webkinz!!
Instead of spending time programming that little box, they should have been working on the real problem. Plus, they need to get rid of the waiting period all together, especially after all of the issues. Not everyone has time to just sit in front of the computer waiting for the ghost to show up!
I agree with everyone who is frustrated about the whole situation! I've even avoided reminding my son about the Trick or Treating. That way, he doesn't get upset, frustrated and disappointed (and I don't have to deal with that). And if I DO manage to collect all the candy, it will be a big surprise for him!
Come on Ganz, this is supposed to be for kids!! What kid would have the patience or understanding to put up with this?? I think that most of us are parents who are doing this for their kids so they don't have to get so upset by it all.
Well, thanks for reading my rant!
Good luck to everyone!
jam1es is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #164
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

These places are still closed! I thought they would be open by now
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #165
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

My pumpkin still shows up in my room, so I'm guessing you could check there for the candy you get on vacation.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #166
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jam1es
What I love about this whole fiasco is that while Ganz can't keep the website working, when you try to go to the Clubhouse or the Park which are shut down, they're real quick to pop up the message box that will graciously redirect you to the eStore or a real store that sells Webkinz!!
Instead of spending time programming that little box, they should have been working on the real problem. Plus, they need to get rid of the waiting period all together, especially after all of the issues. Not everyone has time to just sit in front of the computer waiting for the ghost to show up!
I agree with everyone who is frustrated about the whole situation! I've even avoided reminding my son about the Trick or Treating. That way, he doesn't get upset, frustrated and disappointed (and I don't have to deal with that). And if I DO manage to collect all the candy, it will be a big surprise for him!
Come on Ganz, this is supposed to be for kids!! What kid would have the patience or understanding to put up with this?? I think that most of us are parents who are doing this for their kids so they don't have to get so upset by it all.
Well, thanks for reading my rant!
Good luck to everyone!
This morning, which I can not believe it is afternoon and I have been waiting this long, a bunch of people were upset about the ad redircting them. They felt like Gantz was telling them sorry, but still spend money. I have never used the estore, so I didn't even see the ad. I guess my brain doesn't go there.

I have been getting candy for my 6 year old neighbor during the day while she is in school. Between eating dinner and doing her homework she only gets to see him once at night. I have been doing it during the day so she has a CHANCE of getting them all. Now nothing.

We will all live through this, just get a little nuttier!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #167
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

If you read the announcement closely, it mentions candy hunting times for tomorrow and Saturday. I think Ganz knew it would still be down today and assumed no one would read that message until today. We all read the message yesterday and assumed that the notice meant to say tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday and that the clubhouse would be open today.

In this household one account needs seven pieces of candy, two accounts need ten pieces of candy, and one person doesn't have any yet. With plans Friday evening and all day Saturday, there's no way we'll all get pumpkins now.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #168
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by foggybear
If you read the announcement closely, it mentions candy hunting times for tomorrow and Saturday. I think Ganz knew it would still be down today and assumed no one would read that message until today. We all read the message yesterday and assumed that the notice meant to say tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday and that the clubhouse would be open today.

In this household one account needs seven pieces of candy, two accounts need ten pieces of candy, and one person doesn't have any yet. With plans Friday evening and all day Saturday, there's no way we'll all get pumpkins now.
Some people on here paid the $500 to go on vacation and they have found the ghost. You could try that for the kids. The sad thing is that you can not ship the pumpkin when you get it, so all or none of the kids should get them in a household. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #169
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

I never thought about going on vacation to see the ghost but it works Thanks!

Just shelled out $1500 for 3 accounts total. Kids need jack o' lanterns LOL
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #170
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

Hmmm, another half hour in two different rooms and still no ghost sightings.

Are the sightings in the Plus area only (for some reason it won't let me into the Plus area though I have submitted all of my accounts for permission, so half of them allow me to go into Plus and half don't - can't figure it out)?

Are the people seeing the ghost staying in the same room the entire time (for example, light green room 12)?
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: