Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Clearly I am still new here. I have been saying since Snow White that we needed a WA group and here is your signature of a group. GREAT thread. I will read that while I try to move my tail. I still have not left my chair.
Assuming your chair is on wheels... plant your feet firmly on the floor and kick backwards with all your might. Once you are away from the computer the spell will be broken. It is then and only then that you will be able to remove yourself from that chair. Believe me... this is experience talking! LOL
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #132
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Wow...I don't think anyone will be able to finish their ghost candy collections. I've only been able to get Candy once. And i've seen the ghost atleast like 10 times. GANZ HURRY AND FIX THE CLUBHOUSE!!!! WE NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #133

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

I have been doing my trick or treating in the Coral Cove, which is still open. However, I tried to get candy after 2 hours and I got the message saying it had to be 3. So, I guess they haven't made that change yet. Still, if you need candy, go on a vacation and visit the Coral Cove. I have been using room 12/gold zone, and the ghost has been visiting and giving candy.
good luck!
ohhmmama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #134

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
GEWARC:

Would anyone ever want to work at Ganz (answering phones)? I mean really??

Who calls Ganz? - pretty much only those calling to complain about something.

Does anyone here ever call Ganz when things are going like they are supposed to (even if it is only for a few days at a time)? Does anyone ever call and say "You guys are doing an amazing job... just incredible!" Or does anyone ever call and say "Oh, oh, oh, guess what? I just got a chandelier from the Prize Machine and three wells in a row in the Wishing Well 2 game!! You guys are the best! Thank you sooooo much!!!" *ROFL*

Ganz is not only frustrating the parents, but their kids, and you know how parents can be when they are looking out for, or protecting, their kids. Watch out! *ha, ha*
Absolutely NOT. I would not want to work for Ganz. I have paid my dues and have long since graduated from Tier 1 tech support. The thoughts of ever having to go back to first level support for ANY company scares the heck out of me. Everything you said is so very TRUE!

YUCK!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ohhmmama
I have been doing my trick or treating in the Coral Cove, which is still open. However, I tried to get candy after 2 hours and I got the message saying it had to be 3. So, I guess they haven't made that change yet. Still, if you need candy, go on a vacation and visit the Coral Cove. I have been using room 12/gold zone, and the ghost has been visiting and giving candy.
good luck!
There is a special place in Heaven for nice people like you! I just got candy!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!

Last edited by gewarc; 10-29-2009 at 10:43 AM..
Old 10-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #135
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Ok so the following ins't working this morning:
1. Magical Forest
2. Arcade
3. Employment Office
4. Kinzville Park
5. Clubhouse
6. My Page

That is a TON of stuff! So what are you suppose to do on Webkinz today?
Well... as Ganz is probably finding out... their customers are either going to be complaining and/or finding better things to do with their time and money.
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #136

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ohhmmama
good luck!
Are you there now? I am the skunk.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #137
_ihacoks_

Good idea I think I will go to the coral cove now!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #138

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Are you there now? I am the skunk.
Yes. In chat plus, gold zone, room 14
I am the lab named Rollo
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #139
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by gewarc
Assuming your chair is on wheels... plant your feet firmly on the floor and kick backwards with all your might. Once you are away from the computer the spell will be broken. It is then and only then that you will be able to remove yourself from that chair. Believe me... this is experience talking! LOL
First I am not a child either, I don't even have kids, unless four legged ones count.

Yes it is on wheels, thank you for the tip. I will try it in a little bit. I have to wait for 12:00 to see what is in the Curio Shop. lol

View Post Originally Posted by FathomlessAbyss
Well... as Ganz is probably finding out... their customers are either going to be complaining and/or finding better things to do with their time and money.
The sad thing is that I have not left the computer regardless of it not working. However I am spending the whole day here. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #140
_ihacoks_

In the coral cove my pumpkin/treat holder isn't even showing up. Is it supposed to do this in non deluxe zones?

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: