Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Thank you for calling. I am sorry they were not more helpful, however you probably were like the 900,000,000,000,000,001 caller in the last 24 hours. I am sure they don't even want to answer the phone.

I would not want to work there right now. Ok honestly I am leaving my chair!

Welcome to ,

I too live in my chair. My computer is in the kitchen and the chair is an office chair. I need a life. lol
LOL Thanks. You mean that opening a new browser window and going to Webkinz or something Webkinz related does not constitute "having a life"? And here I thought I was broadening my horizons! LOL
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #122
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by topcat
Hey this stinks first site is shut and locked down and then I get home from work@ midnight and find out they locked down the Clubhouse! Come on now the Park could of waited ! Now this is the thrid day I cant trick or Treat in the clubhouse for B00! I dont see why they would STILL limit it...
SOMEOME CALL THE POLICE

Love your post I need a good laugh. I am going to laugh and cry at same time!

Don't they know we are addicted.
Am I going to have to call in sick to work tonight! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:04 AM   #123
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by gewarc
LOL Thanks. You mean that opening a new browser window and going to Webkinz or something Webkinz related does not constitute "having a life"? And here I thought I was broadening my horizons! LOL
No sorry it doesn't. However we do have a WA meeting once a week where you can talk about your addition and how to get a life outside of webkinz.

Yesterday while waiting for the system to come up we had a short WA meeting. Everyone was talking about how old they were and how they started in webkinz. A couple of us admitted, ok mainly me, that when we dream all of our dreams have docks in them. I think it is my minds new way of keeping organized. Do think I have a problem?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #124
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

If the Clubhouse is still not up yet today, chances are that it won't come back until tomorrow.

Even if we are allowed to get candy every 2 hours (Friday) there are many, like me, that can't sit in front of their computer all day to finish all 12 pieces.

And even if we can get candy every hour on Saturday, most parents have Halloween plans with their children (parties, special events, etc.). I am sure most here planned on signing in to get the special Halloween gift and then be on their way.

Today was the last day I was going to be able to devote to ghost hunting (without having to go anywhere or do errands). Tomorrow will be filled with running around, as will Saturday. I could have nearly finished my hunting today, being able to squeeze one in tomorrow and one or two Saturday (timing just right on Saturday could get you two pieces of candy within 61 minutes if all went right).

So I guess unless it comes back up relatively soon, we lose 2 days of ghost hunting.

And what happens if things are actually worse than they thought and they can't get the Clubhouse back up until Friday evening or Saturday morning? Then what??? Will they extend it as they have done with other promotions in the past?

IF they don't fix it I think all accounts should get a special pumpkin!!
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #125
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I agree they should've wiated for the park and let us and the kids finish trick or treating. I was close on 2 accounts but the kids have only a few pieces.
aibowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #126
Lil Kinz
tweety1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default charm forest

i have been unable to enter the charm forest to do any of the activities.

is anyone else experiencing this problem.
tweety1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #127
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

GEWARC:

Would anyone ever want to work at Ganz (answering phones)? I mean really??

Who calls Ganz? - pretty much only those calling to complain about something.

Does anyone here ever call Ganz when things are going like they are supposed to (even if it is only for a few days at a time)? Does anyone ever call and say "You guys are doing an amazing job... just incredible!" Or does anyone ever call and say "Oh, oh, oh, guess what? I just got a chandelier from the Prize Machine and three wells in a row in the Wishing Well 2 game!! You guys are the best! Thank you sooooo much!!!" *ROFL*

Ganz is not only frustrating the parents, but their kids, and you know how parents can be when they are looking out for, or protecting, their kids. Watch out! *ha, ha*
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #128
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by aibowers
I agree they should've wiated for the park and let us and the kids finish trick or treating. I was close on 2 accounts but the kids have only a few pieces.
Clearly I am still new here. I have been saying since Snow White that we needed a WA group and here is your signature of a group. GREAT thread. I will read that while I try to move my tail. I still have not left my chair.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #129

gewarc is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
No sorry it doesn't. However we do have a WA meeting once a week where you can talk about your addition and how to get a life outside of webkinz.

Yesterday while waiting for the system to come up we had a short WA meeting. Everyone was talking about how old they were and how they started in webkinz. A couple of us admitted, ok mainly me, that when we dream all of our dreams have docks in them. I think it is my minds new way of keeping organized. Do think I have a problem?
If you do have a problem, so do I! I am on there night and day. I am not a child either. Hmmm. I guess I should sign up. WA, here I come.
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #130

ilexicon is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
GEWARC:

Would anyone ever want to work at Ganz (answering phones)? I mean really??

Who calls Ganz? - pretty much only those calling to complain about something.

Does anyone here ever call Ganz when things are going like they are supposed to (even if it is only for a few days at a time)? Does anyone ever call and say "You guys are doing an amazing job... just incredible!" Or does anyone ever call and say "Oh, oh, oh, guess what? I just got a chandelier from the Prize Machine and three wells in a row in the Wishing Well 2 game!! You guys are the best! Thank you sooooo much!!!" *ROFL*

Ganz is not only frustrating the parents, but their kids, and you know how parents can be when they are looking out for, or protecting, their kids. Watch out! *ha, ha*

So true, so true! Thanks for the snicker! I suppose, by the time we ever do actually get that prize we feel entitled to it after the hassles!
ilexicon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: