Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #111
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Kinzville Park & Clubhouse down for Improvements

The arcade and Employment Office are working again.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #112

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

Nothing... *sigh* at the very least, get rid of the ads that say come to the clubhouse to find the ghost and candy!
Olin Froid is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #113
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Olin Froid
Nothing... *sigh* at the very least, get rid of the ads that say come to the clubhouse to find the ghost and candy!
That made me laugh and I needed a laugh this morning. Ok I am going to remove myself from my computer chair and I am going to get some work done around the house. lol
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #114
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

I'm just glad that the much needed update is being taken care of, especially to the Kinzville Park. There were so many glitches and it was quite slow so hopefully they will fix it.
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #115
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
That made me laugh and I needed a laugh this morning. Ok I am going to remove myself from my computer chair and I am going to get some work done around the house. lol
Now you made ME laugh! "I am going to remove myself from my computer chair"...whee!!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #116
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Ok so I called Ganz and the man i reached sounded less than enthused to take my call, he said he doesn't know when the clubhouse will be open. They are working on it.
I reminded him people do have a real life and this is just not cool.
He just said "i know" not sympathetic at all.
I did ask him if they would extend trick or treating and he said probably not, but they would increase frequency of ghost appearance.
Still we know nothing more than we did
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:52 AM   #117
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Now you made ME laugh! "I am going to remove myself from my computer chair"...whee!!!!
As you can see I am still here. After the Snow White ad, the diamond and the ghost, my **** has become one with the chair. I am still sitting here because I need medical help to remove it. Seriously I am going into the attic right now...well now...no now...

Ok I will not look at the computer till 11:00 to see what is in the Curio Shop. lol
Old 10-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #118

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Enjoy it guys. I do IT support for a living so there is no "removing myself from MY computer chair"! LOL
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #119
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Ok so I called Ganz and the man i reached sounded less than enthused to take my call, he said he doesn't know when the clubhouse will be open. They are working on it.
I reminded him people do have a real life and this is just not cool.
He just said "i know" not sympathetic at all.
I did ask him if they would extend trick or treating and he said probably not, but they would increase frequency of ghost appearance.
Still we know nothing more than we did
Thank you for calling. I am sorry they were not more helpful, however you probably were like the 900,000,000,000,000,001 caller in the last 24 hours. I am sure they don't even want to answer the phone.

I would not want to work there right now. Ok honestly I am leaving my chair!

View Post Originally Posted by gewarc
Enjoy it guys. I do IT support for a living so there is no "removing myself from MY computer chair"! LOL
Welcome to ,

I too live in my chair. My computer is in the kitchen and the chair is an office chair. I need a life. lol
Old 10-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #120
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Hey this stinks first site is shut and locked down and then I get home from work@ midnight and find out they locked down the Clubhouse! Come on now the Park could of waited ! Now this is the thrid day I cant trick or Treat in the clubhouse for B00! I dont see why they would STILL limit it...
SOMEOME CALL THE POLICE
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, clubhousebacktomorrow!, ohyeah!, redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: