Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #11
ub my hubbykinz
Webkinz :)

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: KINZVILLE NEWS: New Poem Contest Announced

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Wow! Another contest. But of course NY and FL residents are AGAIN EXCLUDED. ???

I guess GANZ doesn't consider customers in those states important enough for them to do the paperwork to have them included.

I wonder if GANZ would consider them important enough if GANZ lost all revenue from those customers?? Just a thought!
I agree jazzykinz! This exclusion really has me steamed. It's okay for them to take my money, but not for me to enter a contest for a slim chance to win a virtual item?!?! For goodness sakes, I'm not winning a new car or being sent on a cruise!

Obviously there is a legal reason for this, but I am not sure what it is or where to find more info on it. Does anyone know the inside scoop on why this rule is in place? Maybe if I had a reasonable explanation I would feel better, but right now I feel like a little kid left to ask "But wwwhhhhyyy????"
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I've got about 4 done and still waiting to see which one POPS out at me so I can choose the best one to submit...lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #13
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I submitted mine!!

Good luck everyone!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #14

babyQuote is on a distinguished road

Ya, I had a few, as well. I just now managed to choose one of them and submit it. I wish it could have been more than two lines, since my final choice was actually part of a longer poem I had written. I can't help but wonder why I put this much effort into something with so little odds of winning.
babyQuote is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #15
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

Florida and New York cannot enter because they have laws against internet contests. I think that 200 characters was kind of short because I want to get 2 more lines in and I couldn't. So I finished my poem with 33 characters left.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 02-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool, I just entered!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #17
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I wrote my couplet while we were all wait for WW to come back up last Wednesday, so all I had to do this morning was submit it. I had hope that we would have the results for the last contest by today, but they may wait until sometime next week and announce them both at the same time. Good luck everyone, I look forward to reading all of your poems.

---------- Ergoiam added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by babyQuote
Ya, I had a few, as well. I just now managed to choose one of them and submit it. I wish it could have been more than two lines, since my final choice was actually part of a longer poem I had written. I can't help but wonder why I put this much effort into something with so little odds of winning.

Winning is always a nice bonus, but I think most of us do it because we enjoy the challenge and it is fun sharing our efforts with our peers. I plan to go back and add more to the poem because so many thoughts were popping into my head as I was trying to cut it down to two lines under 200 characters. I am sure someone will host a thread, so maybe by that time we can show everyone what we would have submitted if it had not been restricted.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 02-07-2009 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #18
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

My kiddos had a great time coming up with couplets! Iwish they had age brackets for entering since the Kgartener words are so simplistic...but we entered each of theirs as they requested!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #19

babyQuote is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Winning is always a nice bonus, but I think most of us do it because we enjoy the challenge and it is fun sharing our efforts with our peers. I plan to go back and add more to the poem because so many thoughts were popping into my head as I was trying to cut it down to two lines under 200 characters. I am sure someone will host a thread, so maybe by that time we can show everyone what we would have submitted if it had not been restricted.
Ya, that's pretty much what my hubby said. Something about putting effort into whatever I do, regardless of the rewards. I have no real interest in the fountain they are offering as a prize. I must have had some other reason for falling asleep with rhyming couplets running through my mind.
babyQuote is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #20
Gift Guru

I had a 4 line poem which I could have added to, but shotened it to 2 and it would have sounded better with more. I wish they could have had two categories: One for free style to win the piano and one for the couplet for the spring.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: