Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: KINZVILLE NEWS: New Contest & New Webkinz Announced

I made a thread showing my room in ww houses section
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #22
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I'm excited about the contest. I'm entering too! I'll post my room AFTER I've posted to the contest.
It was difficult to do and I stole from some rooms to get money to make this room, lol.
But I did it and I'm impressed with myself. I spent almost all day yesterday doing it, lol. Between paper/pen, trial/error, buying/selling and organizing, it was tough but it's done!
Can't wait to enter on Saturday! I'm sure Ganz will post instructions on Kinzville Newz on how to do it.

Good luck everyone!

---------- Babybreau added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

In case anyone is interested, the reason that Ganz is restricting us to W-shop ONLY items is so that it is FAIR.
Not everyone has a hummingbird with it's gorgeous red flower chair, or not everyone has a credit card to buy cool stuff from the E-store, or not everyone was able to be lucky enough to receive a cool plant as a bonus gift, or choose an exclusive bed (the rose one would have been PERFECT!)

So this way Ganz has opened it up to anyone and everyone in WW.

---------- Babybreau added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Plus it made it more challenging and more fun!!

Last edited by Babybreau; 01-01-2009 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #23
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
I'm excited about the contest. I'm entering too! I'll post my room AFTER I've posted to the contest.
It was difficult to do and I stole from some rooms to get money to make this room, lol.
But I did it and I'm impressed with myself. I spent almost all day yesterday doing it, lol. Between paper/pen, trial/error, buying/selling and organizing, it was tough but it's done!
Can't wait to enter on Saturday! I'm sure Ganz will post instructions on Kinzville Newz on how to do it.

Good luck everyone!

---------- Babybreau added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

In case anyone is interested, the reason that Ganz is restricting us to W-shop ONLY items is so that it is FAIR.
Not everyone has a hummingbird with it's gorgeous red flower chair, or not everyone has a credit card to buy cool stuff from the E-store, or not everyone was able to be lucky enough to receive a cool plant as a bonus gift, or choose an exclusive bed (the rose one would have been PERFECT!)

So this way Ganz has opened it up to anyone and everyone in WW.

---------- Babybreau added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Plus it made it more challenging and more fun!!
Exactly!

I am almost finished with my entry. It is fun to see all the wonderful items the W Shop has to offer!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #24
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone notice the announcement says 12AM on Jan 2nd, where as the rules say 12AM on JAn 3rd?? Is it hard to enter? Will there be a link? My room is ready to go!!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #25
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I have been tryn to enter???? Has anyone else been able to enter???? Maybe just need to wait till Sat???? IKD......
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #26
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you can't enter till after midnight tonight.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #27
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool fish!
Old 01-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #28
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Cool, thanks for letting us know!
Franks is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #29
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Can we use exclusive or old/new holidays items? I really need an answer on that one!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #30
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I believe (if I interpreted the rules right) that ALL we can use are things we can buy or have bought in the w-shop. No exclusives/POTM or superbeds, click-to-win or trophies allowed. But, I could be wrong.
adorcfish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
first tag! -luv14webkinz, ~~~franks!~~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: