Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #81
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Did everyone notice that the time was increased for this job now? Here's for level 3:

1st move: 90 secs
2nd move: 150 secs
3rd move: 150 secs

Yay!
Mine was back to that today too!! Hopefully the time reduction was just a glitch.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #82
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Mine was back to that today too!! Hopefully the time reduction was just a glitch.
OK weird...on my Asian account it was the 20/30/40 on level 3...server 14.
US account had the longer times, server 11.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:14 AM   #83
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
I thought that my time ran out faster than usual this morning! Man, that stinks! I like that one too! Oh well, I will stick to my Shoe Store Clerk.
Ditto jennbugs73!! I also went back to Shoe Store Clerk!

It's hard enough to do things on their site when it's running slow...so glad Ganz ruined yet, something else that was fun! Grrrr!!!!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #84
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

GANZ just tweeted:

Hardest level of Mover Job upped to 60 seconds. We'll continue to watch the stats - please remember it is a HARD job.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 AM   #85
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Hard shouldn't mean unpassable!! Thank you for the info. COWS!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #86
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
GANZ just tweeted:

Hardest level of Mover Job upped to 60 seconds. We'll continue to watch the stats - please remember it is a HARD job.
um..it was HARD the original way..I'm a pretty puzzleriffic person and some of them were down to the wire...AND even though it is a HARD job...maybe they should consider the site is really supposed to be geared for the kiddos too...seriously, my DD was so PROUD that she could finally accomplish a HARD job with it the old way...now she is back to feeling like a failure-kinda stinky!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #87
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
um..it was HARD the original way..I'm a pretty puzzleriffic person and some of them were down to the wire...AND even though it is a HARD job...maybe they should consider the site is really supposed to be geared for the kiddos too...seriously, my DD was so PROUD that she could finally accomplish a HARD job with it the old way...now she is back to feeling like a failure-kinda stinky!
I totally agree, I am pretty good at puzzles but I failed that job pretty often, even with the larger amount of time. Do they not have some kind of testing panel who tries this stuff out first... oh wait, I guess that would be us, right? lol

I'll have to give it 1 more go with the 60 seconds now allotted but if I still fail, I can't afford to keep trying and missing my chance to earn money.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #88
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Yeah! My theory worked! I suggested (several posts ago) that we all send polite & reasonable comments to Ganz keeping their marketing & profit motives in mind. Many WI's did just that, and we've already had action taken! The times have been increased & we were just able to complete L2 on two accounts and L3 on a third account! Our kids can now struggle with L2, and as they get older, tackle L3. Thank you Ganz for being reasonable with this! We appreciate your response! A victory for everyone.
Go & !

MamaKinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:22 PM   #89
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Yeah! My theory worked! I suggested (several posts ago) that we all send polite & reasonable comments to Ganz keeping their marketing & profit motives in mind. Many WI's did just that, and we've already had action taken! The times have been increased & we were just able to complete L2 on two accounts and L3 on a third account! Our kids can now struggle with L2, and as they get older, tackle L3. Thank you Ganz for being reasonable with this! We appreciate your response! A victory for everyone.
Go & !

MamaKinz
I'm not really considering this a victory at all... my poor DD really really LOVED that job-and was SO PROUD she could do a HARD job on level 3 (of course even with the longer time she bombed out quite a bit-but it was still attainable)...Now she's bombing out on level two, and as pathetic as this sounds...she cried. She wants Kinz Cash-she never has enough for the rares-she is a kid, and isn't allowed on the computer as much as I am (he he) and it would be really nice if there was a job she could do to earn a bit more money...I'm not asking for freebies-but just a little kindness to the kiddos...it is, after all, supposed to be for them....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm not really considering this a victory at all... my poor DD really really LOVED that job-and was SO PROUD she could do a HARD job on level 3 (of course even with the longer time she bombed out quite a bit-but it was still attainable)...Now she's bombing out on level two, and as pathetic as this sounds...she cried. She wants Kinz Cash-she never has enough for the rares-she is a kid, and isn't allowed on the computer as much as I am (he he) and it would be really nice if there was a job she could do to earn a bit more money...I'm not asking for freebies-but just a little kindness to the kiddos...it is, after all, supposed to be for them....

I agree! I need more time too (and I am not a kid)! I failed at all my attempts at this job today with the reduced time (I thought I had to clear my cache in order to get Twitter to work). I will NOT be doing this job ever again (unless they up the time back to the way it started). It is just too frustrating. Some of the puzzles are easy, but lately I have only been getting the hard ones! If all the puzzles were easy, that would be different; but too many of them just seem impossible in the time allotted!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: