Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #61
aurorasplace
Webkinz :)

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

That is an awesome example dragon bird. Thanks for the smiles onced again.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #62
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tinkrulz
Darn. I was hoping this was just a glitch when I did my jobs this morning When I realized that I only had 15 seconds in the first round, I almost screamed...there went my new favorite job

Thanks GANZ!
My sentiments exactly... back to kinzville sorter for me. I can't understand why Ganz doesn't want happy customers, don't they know that in business it is best to treat the consumer well, not tortute them.
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #63
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I think the change stinks!, I finnaly had a hard game I liked and was pretty good at. If Ganz wants to speed things up PUT a muzzle on PJ

It used to be my favorite job , not anymore, I did have all of my extra accounts strength training at the acadamy not now I'll just go far enough to get recess them I QUIT !!!

Last edited by robertcleveland; 04-27-2010 at 10:35 PM..
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #64
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

ouch - I just tried it, that's horrible!! WAY too short of a time to get it done - and I usually rock at these sorts of puzzles - no way a kid could do them. Love the game - hate the time limit.
Going to go comment too, otherwise I have a feeling the employers at Kinzville Movers are going to be in the unemployment line themselves since no one will be working for them.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #65
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

This is terrible. Like most of you, this has become my favorite game. I failed on the 3rd level of level 2.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 AM   #66
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I get more fed up with the people at Ganz/Webkinz who think these changes will be "good" for the game every single day. They just make me sick, I don't get how they can be so cruel and stupid. The job has become impossible for me and I won't waste another second with it. Thanks for creating a waste of a job, now all it will do it take up a spot on the board for a decent job like babysitting.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #67

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Changing the time back is probably too much to ask - the time was indeed quite excessive for a green-level job - but the new limits are fiendishly harsh! Make it 40, 60 and 80 seconds, respectively, and it'll be approximately close in difficulty to the ol' KP Sorter job.

Speaking of difficulties - are there many players, adult or not, willing to tackle L3 Ms. Birdy's Assistant? I'm a pro typist and I barely make it in time - so much for the blue-level job...

Oh, forgot to add: I managed to pull it to L3 (+1) today, but just barely. I pride myself on having an all-L3 resume - and that means I'm NOT TOUCHING THIS JOB AGAIN until time is increased.

Last edited by Pitenana; 04-28-2010 at 12:40 AM..
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #68
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Changing the time back is probably too much to ask - the time was indeed quite excessive for a green-level job - but the new limits are fiendishly harsh! Make it 40, 60 and 80 seconds, respectively, and it'll be approximately close in difficulty to the ol' KP Sorter job.

Speaking of difficulties - are there many players, adult or not, willing to tackle L3 Ms. Birdy's Assistant? I'm a pro typist and I barely make it in time - so much for the blue-level job...

When I don't finish the puzzle in time, I always take a screen shot. I then print them out and cut out the pieces (making sure I first put an "up" arrow on all the pieces). There have been some puzzles that are so difficult that I can have my husband try them and he will say "this one is not possible". Some of the puzzles are easier than others and you don't need that much time. Some of the puzzles take a lot longer than the 150 seconds that they used to give us.

For the Ms. Birdy's assistant job, I have to do it with the sound off because there is always a lag in the sound and it messes me up if I have the sound on! I haven't done that job in quite a while though.

I used to do the floor tiling job all of the time, but lately I am unable to do that job in the time allotted. I used to have at least 20 seconds left on the clock and still finish, but not any more. I think the clock ticks down too fast on my one computer. It is like 2 of WW clock seconds for 1 second in real life.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:53 AM   #69
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

If every person who posted here sent a polite message in "Comments & Suggestions" through the "Contact Us" tab in WW, perhaps they might listen.

Main points:
1) WW is for children, now this job is impossible.
2) the difficulty level should be commensurate to Kinzpost Sorter - now, it is categorically more difficult.
3) if you deduct the time it takes to just MOVE The pieces, nevermind arrange them, the game is near impossible.

Be rational & think of their marketing and profit standpoint in your comments.
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #70
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

I am an expert at jigsaw puzzles and thought this job was fairly hard at the old times but I passed most of them. I believe I was 13 for 15 before the change in times. I now have failed twice in a row and level 2 & 3 do not have enough time.

GANZ....PLEASE PUT THE TIMES BACK TO THE ORIGINAL AMOUNTS.
plaineater is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: