Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #101
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I truly hope they change this job back to 150 seconds for the hardest level. I will not even attempt to do this job again until they change it back. I think it was terrible of Webkinz to require training for this job and then change the time allotted to do the job AFTER a lot of kids spent a ton a kinzcash training a pet in order to do the job!

Why did they have to ruin something like this.
Can't remember where I read it, but they did say that they would continue to look at the stats, so I am continuing to play this game (failing my way down to level 1 then making up to level two only to fail my way back down-kinda sick of hearing her say, "Looks like that job is a bit difficult...I'm going to move you down a level.." I find myself getting a bit sassy with her ) in the hopes that they see loads of failures and will feel the need to up the times...

It especially miffs me because I had only gone to the academy on one account-and I began going there on my other two just so that I could do this job-I enjoyed it that much..I have finally completed my strength to be able to now fail on a daily basis! whohoo!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #102
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I don't understand what they were thinking... they looked at the stats and saw that people were able to do a hard job most of the time...so they decreased the time so they would fail more?? Sounds like they need some professional help! It wouldn't hurt them to have a psychologist on their staff to tell them what type of mental distress this give not only the kids, but us adults as well!!

I am hoping that they also look at how many accounts have STOPPED doing this job since they changed the times.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #103
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I don't understand what they were thinking... they looked at the stats and saw that people were able to do a hard job most of the time...so they decreased the time so they would fail more?? Sounds like they need some professional help! It wouldn't hurt them to have a psychologist on their staff to tell them what type of mental distress this give not only the kids, but us adults as well!!

I am hoping that they also look at how many accounts have STOPPED doing this job since they changed the times.
haha! I think that is probably a better method-to see how many did it prior to the time change and how many do it now...

I think a court ordered psychologist may be just the thing...I know just the judge to order it...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #104

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Count me as another adult who has stopped doing the Mover job. As everyone else has said, you can only do one job every 8 hours, and I don't need the frustration of an impossible task.

Wasn't Webkinz World supposed to be FUN? Have they lost sight of that? I totally enjoy so much about Webkinz and want them to continue it for years to come, but I have to admit that I'm baffled that they seem to have such questionable customer service.

I would be happy to consult with them!

Oh, and by the way, I had started doing the Academy on several of my nieces' accounts so I could do the Mover job for them, but I have stopped until/if the Mover job becomes possible again.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #105
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I thought this was meant for CHILDREN!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #106
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

I happen to be good at puzzles like this and I was surprised initially when they allowed so much time. I agree, however, that the new times are a little too short for completing the job. I can just barely get the level 3 done before I run out.

I didn't even realize they changed the time until I failed level 3 and wondered why. I think this is one of those jobs where some people (young and old, my niece likes it) will find it impossible while others will find it fun (like me). I thnk if Ganz adds 5, 10, 15, and 20 to the times for the puzzles, it will be okay.
wircfan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #107
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
haha! I think that is probably a better method-to see how many did it prior to the time change and how many do it now...

I think a court ordered psychologist may be just the thing...I know just the judge to order it...

Click the image to open in full size.

You found the perfect judge!!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #108
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by wircfan
I happen to be good at puzzles like this and I was surprised initially when they allowed so much time. I agree, however, that the new times are a little too short for completing the job. I can just barely get the level 3 done before I run out.

I didn't even realize they changed the time until I failed level 3 and wondered why. I think this is one of those jobs where some people (young and old, my niece likes it) will find it impossible while others will find it fun (like me). I thnk if Ganz adds 5, 10, 15, and 20 to the times for the puzzles, it will be okay.
I found it fun until they changed the times. Wait until you get a bunch of the harder puzzles a few times in a row. I hope you can do them in the time allotted.

I was doing this job 3 times/day on 11 accounts (33 times a day)!! I do find some of the puzzles easy while others I found quite difficult. There is no way to do one of those "difficult" puzzles in the time allotted. I sometimes didn't finish the difficult ones in the 150 seconds that they used to give us. Doing it 33 times a day, I did see quite a few difficult puzzles. If all of the puzzles were about the same hardness "level" then that would be okay (easier puzzles for less time). Once I got 2 straight 5-piece pieces on the same puzzle on the hardest level; that one was super easy.

For them to change this job so drastically without an announcement was really wrong of them.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #109
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I love the mover job, and it is hard. But it's supposed to be on a par with the Kinzpost Sorter job which is quite difficult (for me) at level 3. So I'm fine with the shorter time. 30 seconds is not quite enough, but 40 is better and I'm sure that GANZ will adjust it again, depending on results.

There are jobs at three different levels of difficulty, for the varying abilities of children and adults. Obviously Kinzpost Sorter and Kinzville Mover have to be much harder than the newspaper delivery and other easy jobs.

The child who fails at this job, but persists and practices until he gets better and better, is learning a much more valuable lesson than the child who only plays the easiest games and wins all the time without effort.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #110
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I love the mover job, and it is hard. But it's supposed to be on a par with the Kinzpost Sorter job which is quite difficult (for me) at level 3. So I'm fine with the shorter time. 30 seconds is not quite enough, but 40 is better and I'm sure that GANZ will adjust it again, depending on results.

There are jobs at three different levels of difficulty, for the varying abilities of children and adults. Obviously Kinzpost Sorter and Kinzville Mover have to be much harder than the newspaper delivery and other easy jobs.

The child who fails at this job, but persists and practices until he gets better and better, is learning a much more valuable lesson than the child who only plays the easiest games and wins all the time without effort.
I agree, to a point, whereas I see the need for difficulty, and wonderful life lessons can be taught, practice makes perfect and what not, but the problem is-this job is practically impossible at the time limits now..I truly, and a puzzle person-and I ace the post sorter job almost every time (maybe I fail 1 out of every 20 attempts).

I'm not complaining for complaint's sake, I truly think it is way too difficult the way it is-it really was hard the way it was before, I only beat it about half the times on level three previously, however I cannot even get beyond level two at this crazy time...

I've always thought that webkinz is a great place for kids to learn that valuable lesson you mention, if you work at something you will be rewarded...but it's a little too tough to learn that lesson if you work and work and it is practically impossible to accomplish anything...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: