Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

A new front page story has been added:

Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

WebkinzInsider members have been noticing a change in the new Kinzville Mover Employment Job
Click the image to open in full size.
This new hard job was introduced on April 14th and it appears that after this morning's maintenance, the time allotted to do the job has decreased. On level 3, you have 30 seconds for the 1st truck, 40 seconds for the 2nd and 3rd truck! Members who are used to the extra time from before are failing, so work fast and pack those boxes quickly, before time runs out!
UPDATE: as of April 29th, 11am Ganz Tweeted:
Hardest level of Mover Job upped to 60 seconds. We'll continue to watch the stats - please remember it is a HARD job.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

Oh no this is going to be really hard now!
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
jennbugs
Webkinz :)

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I thought that my time ran out faster than usual this morning! Man, that stinks! I like that one too! Oh well, I will stick to my Shoe Store Clerk.
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #4

koala50 is on a distinguished road

I got caught in it too. Still fun and now it's probably more in line with the other 'hard' job.
koala50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #5

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

*sigh* guess its back to babysitting~ I really liked this one, but with the shorter time you really don't even have time to think about what you're doing anymore... Its become more of a randomly shoving boxes into a bigger box and hope they fit type thing
nightsdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #6
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

i love this job. it's awesome!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Darn. I was hoping this was just a glitch when I did my jobs this morning When I realized that I only had 15 seconds in the first round, I almost screamed...there went my new favorite job

Thanks GANZ!
tinkrulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

On level 3, I am getting 90 seconds for the first truck and 150 seconds each for the 2nd and 3rd truck. How much time did you used to get? (or do I need to clear my cache and then I will get less time?)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Kinzville Mover Job Time Change

Yes, I noticed that too! I did fail today! GRRRRR....... I love that game but now I don't know if I can pass it as fast! Thanks for the update!! Now I know it's really true! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

This one is still my favorite job. Granted, I failed the second time I tried to do it on Level 3 -- I thought time was running out faster than normal! -- but before it was just too much time. Now it is just as hard as the other KinzPost job, so it's probably fair. I'll just have to learn to work faster!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: