Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #21
Gift Guru

kaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Level 11?

I think the glitch is beyond just the Deluxe levels, I cannot complete any of my running classes today.....I get a *please wait* and then when it stops, I receive a red X indicating that I failed the class....HUMPHHHHHHHHHHH!
kaqui is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
TKline3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Level 11 is just a glitch (and fortunately I haven't run into it on my account) as I just graduated from the Speed and Intelligence classes after completing level 10 last night, and received both prize boxes.

I also noticed that when you take a deluxe class, only the remaining classes number is affected/reduced. It doesn't reflect pass/fail for the deluxe class on the main score card. These only show up on the deluxe scorecard.

There does seem to be a problem with the Webkinz Servers this morning, where classes are hanging up with the "Please wait" message that locks up and never releases - I waited 10 minutes. I failed an Agility class to for this reason upon exiting. I did get through one Strength class, but probably will wait until later in the day to try again so I don't waste money.
TKline3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #23

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

For those that have their diploma--or almost--it would be great. But for those of us that have a long way to go and are struggling, it might be a bit discouraging. Time will tell!! A3
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #24
cupcakebb1 is on a distinguished road

i keep getting glitches too
one is when i pay for the class and it says please wait and then when it goes away it says i failed the class but never even did it
the other one is when the instructions pop up again and i cant do the class i go to a different room and come back and it says i failed it and it took my kinz cash
cupcakebb1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #25

allstar is on a distinguished road

is there an ulimited amount of panakes to make (the thhunder bolt at kennywood rocks weeeeeee)
allstar is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #26
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I ran some little experiments, first deluxe class didn't show difference on amount, second one did but I did all 3 other classes first, but then third one showed but I had only done 1 or 2 other classes, then 4th did them all but nothing showed; no pattern or anything.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #27
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cupcakebb1
the other one is when the instructions pop up again and i cant do the class i go to a different room and come back and it says i failed it and it took my kinz cash
That has happened to me a few times as well. I find it happens most often if you click through the buttons too fast when starting the class. Wait for Cowaline to stop talking before you click the last button to start the class...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #28
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

When it freezes on the instructions page, sometimes you can get ionto the class by clicking on the i at the top right.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #29
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

Figures, more advantages for the deluxe members... what about us, the original webkinz owners, who helped build them up?
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #30
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone got to have recess lately. It seems like it's been a very long time since that came up for me. I am finding all the jobs tougher lately and I was thinking it was just my computer. Sorry to hear it's happening for more people.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: