Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 09:18 AM   #81
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

wowza, I haven't been to the Academy in ages as I already have several pets graduate... what a lot of kinz cash - congrats to those who haven't completed yet, it's a wonderful surprise from Ganz!

Wonder if the classes will be any easier though since there isn't a tutor option anymore? I would have NEVER completed Agility on level... 8?? I think? without the tutor!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

This is wonderful news! I have been wanting to send multiple pets to the academy, but was waiting until my first one graduated (which is a way off yet). Now I can get another student started!

I do wish they hadn't removed the tutor button, though. My computer is too fast for some of the higher level classes, and I was going to tutor my pets through them.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thats great to hear
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #84

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
It's very nice that they did this, just makes me upset over all the KC I put into it over the years.

I wish they'd put back the "tutor" option, too (even if I have to pay for it). I can't do the Agility Class without it and I'd rather poke myself with a sharp object than to sit through doing the Style Class for the first nine levels.

I agree, some of the classes i can,t pass without the "tutor". I am only 9 classes away from getting my abillity in agility (jump). Now i don't know how long it will take me I never pass the class when I try on my own.
happydolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #85
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My daughter is going to be so happy when she hears about this. She was pretty faithful about taking one pet to the academy but it eventually just got to be too expensive so she quit a couple weeks ago. She'll be thrilled to hear it free now and she can return her pet to school without going broke. Excellent move Ganz
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #86
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #87

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Apologies if someone suggested this. If you have trouble with the classes, only take one student a day, that way you will get more chances at Recess over the long term.

Agility and strength are beyond me at any level. Please bring back the tutor option.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #88
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

YAY! Thank you, GANZ!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #89
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Bring back the tutor!

Bring back the tutor!

Bring back the tutor!

Bring back the tutor!

Please.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #90
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Here's another suggestion to Ganz:
Can you please make the KA prizes kinzpostable? That would inspire many of us to graduate more pets

& thx again for the free KA classes!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: