Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #31
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

I can sure understand people being upset over thousands of kc spent over months -- years even. As a newer person to WW, I want to thank Ganz sincerely. Anticipating the high cost of WW education has kept me from starting up, though I've come close sometimes. It's so awesome that education is now available to all, no matter what "level" of kc!!

Thanks, Ganz!!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 06:26 AM   #32

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

now there will be more competition in the stadium.. I am happy classes are free now!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:34 AM   #33
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

XD! I'm gonna be a Webkinz MILLIONAIRE! That was the reason I only took one pet, my first to the academy lol. Thank goodness we don't have to pay! I can bring all 36 of my pets now!!! (If I have the patience to do that.)
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #34
LilyAurora

LilyAurora is a name known to allLilyAurora is a name known to allLilyAurora is a name known to all

Boy, did I not see this coming. I've been taking seven of my pets there every day for four classes a day for a few months. I'm glad it's free, but now I don't think I'll be able to pass strength or agility. My deer is working on level 9 for both, and I can only pass once in a while on my own.
LilyAurora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 AM   #35
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

This is wonderful because I have totally slacked off on my schooling. With wonderland and halloween, not to mention the fact that Christmas is almost here, I have been broke. This will help out greatly, thank you.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #36
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh My Gosh! That's AWESOME!
btrfly222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #37
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

This is great news!!! For whatever reason I can't seem to keep any KC, so I've only taken 1 pet to the Kinzville Academy (which I am still a freshman and feel like I have done a million classes) so now I can take all pets ... I am very happy about this!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #38
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

So basically, I spent all that KC on my black lab to get through all the classes for nothing. I could have waited and got the classes for free and since I am deluxe, I would have been done with the classes a lot earlier. Oh well. LOL I do wish they bring the tutor button back! My bff, who is trying to get her pet through with her classes is now having difficulty because she get past a level!! I think it's no fair for the people who get past a level now, well basically struggle just trying to get through it. I already notfied Ganz about unfair it was, I hope they bring the button back. What does Ganz except for the people who are stuck on a level do now? Have thier parents to do it? That is just unfair.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:59 AM   #39
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think that is wonderful..thanks for the info
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:00 AM   #40

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

How in the world am I going to get my pets through agility without the tutor option?!!?!?!! Thankfully I got my first pet to level 10 last week (which is much easier by the way). I doubt any of my other pets will get there now.
I should really see my KC go up now not spending 450-600 every day in the academy
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: