Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

I love how the Classes are free for my pets.
I love taking my pets to school =)
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #202
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

They're not free anymore for me.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #203

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome!!! I'm just sad to realize how much money I have wasted from the Academy..
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #204
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
They're not free anymore for me.
Whoa, really? Are you sure?
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #205

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I was sssssooooooo happy when I found out!! Since I go to the academy everyday it gets kinda expensive, so I am super happy that I can go every day and still have money left over to decorate!!

Proud owner of 36 Webkinz and counting!

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
Awesome!!! I'm just sad to realize how much money I have wasted from the Academy..
Yah I feel the same way, on one hand I am super happy but on the other I wish they had done it sooner.

Last edited by kittyfriend15; 10-23-2010 at 07:47 PM..
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #206
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

I am very happy that it is free...however, I am not being credited my three classes (passed) towards recess. I note how many days before attending classes and it does not change when I am done. I have gone back after a new log in to check and still the same.
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #207
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Xeroni
I am very happy that it is free...however, I am not being credited my three classes (passed) towards recess. I note how many days before attending classes and it does not change when I am done. I have gone back after a new log in to check and still the same.
I know mine doesn't work on my Asian accounts. After I complete the classes for 15 days, I call customer service and they unlock recess for me. Their number is 1-866-webkinz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #208
Unregistered

For those of you who wish to bring back the tutor option click here:

Webkinz

I have also invested so much money and time and now that the tutor option is gone I dont think i'll ever be able to get my diploma...
The agility class is so hard for me...
Old 10-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #209
Lil Kinz

BeefcakeBarney is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine aren't free either. I just tried it and it asked if I wanted to go ahead for $50. What's up with that?
BeefcakeBarney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #210
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I know mine doesn't work on my Asian accounts. After I complete the classes for 15 days, I call customer service and they unlock recess for me. Their number is 1-866-webkinz.
It has been SO inconsistent....I will go back the next day and one webkinz will have corrected the recess time, the other not. I will go to the academy and one will register the day and adjust the recess and the other not. At this point I have no idea what is what....I don't want to get too picky as it is free...I just would like it to be correct, so we can just enjoy and not have to call customer service...however, I will enter their number in my phone Thanks SnowCrystal.
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: