Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #181
Unregistered

Red face Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

Sweet! I want all my wasted money back lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #182
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

this is really cool. I'm going to more classes now. My Webbies are happy.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #183
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, thank you. The way the Harry is progressing in the academy, he might be 90 before he graduates. It's good that it's free education.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #184

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Free classes are great but without the tutor button, what will happen when the kids get to levels that they cannot any longer do on their own without tutoring? Tutoring should be an option available (of course it would be nice if it could be cheaper since the classes are now free!)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #185
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Bittersweet news.

I wish they would bring back the TUTOR OPTION.
My kids are all happy about the FREE classes but
the classes at the end still remain too hard for them.
Once again, Mommy will have to come to the rescue.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #186
puppies1220
puppies1220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

I need help, on the new webkinznewz.com it will not let me comment on anything, I click on the one I want to comment on and then I click on it when it brings it to me and all it does is refresh the page.
puppies1220 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #187

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yay thanks ganz this is so awesome! ! ! ! ! ! I have been going a lot to get my classes in but its been heard because i don't exactly have a ton of kinz cash to throw out the window now it will be much more affordable for me and my webkinz
nico14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #188

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Arrow Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

View Post Originally Posted by puppies1220
I need help, on the new webkinznewz.com it will not let me comment on anything, I click on the one I want to comment on and then I click on it when it brings it to me and all it does is refresh the page.
Hey, puppys
You should probably put this in the help section here:Somebody Help!
Just make a new thread and put what you said here, there.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #189
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Great idea Ganz! Its about time and love the recess countdown. I did make level 5 on 3 classes but do not like the rest of the classes ugh they are awful. Being too difficult is less fun and discouraging esp. to kids. Oh well!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #190
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
I called Ganz. They said they have received a "few" calls from people who want the tutor button put back. I would encourage you to call Ganz if and log your complaint if you want the tutor option put back. I totally think its wonderful that the academy is free now, however it would be nice to have the option to pay for the tutor if we'd like. Would be even better if they'd offer the tutor button for level 10. If somebody has been using tutor to accomplish the higher levels because they can't achieve them, how on earth would they be able to go it alone without a tutor for level 10?

The rep I spoke to also recommended I place a comment on the website under "questions and comments". I'm going to do so, and hope it helps.

I know they meant well in making it free. I don't they they thought about the impact of removing the tutor.

Have a great day everyone
thats awesome i was so disapointed about the no tutors
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: