Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
Hmm, what's the catch? We got to pay school taxes for it?
kidding
Too funny! My guess is not enough people were going to school, and they didn't want to have to build all the social supports that go along with a poorly educated general population. Or maybe they are just trying to help the webbies through the tight economy.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #172
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I'm so glad the classes are free now! There is no way I'll be able to pass the agility class though. I just can't seem to get the hang of it.
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #173

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I love free classes. Of course they would make them free after I have graduated 20 something pets and taken a bunch of others thru different levels . I haven't been taking many pets to class the last few months because it takes too long to earn enough money. I do want the tutor back because some classes are just too long and boring (style) and then some classes are just way too hard on every other level. The last level is actually easier on some classes. I have a really hard time on agility level 3 and level 8. Plus in real life you can hire a tutor if you need help so it's not cheating because you have to pass the final on your own.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #174
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
I'm so glad the classes are free now! There is no way I'll be able to pass the agility class though. I just can't seem to get the hang of it.
Sorry to hear that. I finished that classes with flying colors, it seemed easy for me. LOL Like a video game. But, I do wish they bring back the tutor button also. I have finished all my classes but, my bff is trying get jump, backflip and some other actions like me, today after she saw that the removed the option she was calling me up and trying get me to go over to her house and do the class for her. She told me it was just to diffcult for her to do. She was actually willing to pay me! I simply told her she is my bff and no payment was needed, but after that me and her did call up Ganz and made a few compliants. LOL I love that the classes are free, mostly because my bff don't have alot of KC (she spends it faster then she can get it really). So now that it's free at the KA she can go there without worrying about running low on KC. But, seriously why did they have to remove the tutor button!?

Last edited by cupcake00497; 10-20-2010 at 09:00 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #175
Lil Kinz
calebburgh97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool i will go to there more often, kinda seemed like a waste before
calebburgh97 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #176
Banned
MuffinPups is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I've been waiting for this to happen.
This is a total dream come true!
Woohoo! Thanks Ganz!
MuffinPups is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #177
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

I love this news! THANK GANZ!
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #178
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

WOW! im estatic !
I have tons of pets, you realize how much easier its gonna be to save up money now!? Unbelievable!
Moonburst is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:27 PM   #179
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really grateful that the classes are free now! Thank you, Ganz!! Guess life w/be perfect if we could still pay for a tutor (say 25 KC) but if we were limited to options, the counter and FREE classes are by far the best scenario!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #180
Unregistered

That's Awesome, but I didn't paying. We have to spend our kinzcash on something.
But why make it easier to take classes when it's impossible to pass agility and weightlifing.
I will never get a diploma because I cannot go any further.
If anyone has any tips how to pass these classes--let me know. Would appreciate it.

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: