Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #161
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
Webkinz :)

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

YES! this is great! No longer needed pay. I just wish they did it sooner though...
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 05:27 PM   #162

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

YES!!!!! I did NOT like spending $50 dollars on each class!!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #163

Swan is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

Hallelujah! Finnally, the day I have been waiting for! It was always too much money even when I had a lot of money (I wanted to save the money for the rare items). It was WAY too much money when I got past three pets to educate. Now I can take any classes I want without the fear of failure (you fail, you lost your money).
Swan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #164
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I'm glad they are free, however, I don't think it is realistic.

The one thing I like about WW is the educational value. I would have prefer a lower rate (25 KC) instead of totally free because I think that teaches children that some things in life cost money. Also, I think the tutor option should still be there (at a cost).

If WW is going to lower costs on things why not bring down the cost of clothing items? I think the clothes cost way too much.
I didn't get what the tutor button was... I never thought about it, what's it do? haha..

And I think it is more realistic to have school free. I mean, most schools are free unless they're private, right? Maybe we could pay to go to a private school that did what ever the tutoring did, LOL. I do agree with you on the lower clothing prices, however! Oh, how that would be nice! Maybe some clothes at a lower price in one store (the "Walmart" and "Kohl's" of WW ) and cooler clothes at designer WW stores (the "Aeropostale" and "Hollister" of WW ).

Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
* Note: Although is it really realistic to flunk agility over a dozen times in a row? I'm stuck on a certain level and in real life I bet I would have achieved it after one or two classes. I'm glad now that I'm not losing money when I fail.
I've flunked a certain level so many times it ain't even funny, haha! (why did I laugh when I said it wasn't funny?? ) Maybe after a while they could pass us with a "good effort" pin?

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 10-20-2010 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: reworded
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #165
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

*leaps up into the air* WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #166
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Oh man, then I'm gonna spend another 5 minutes doing my Style class I just wish they'd bring back that tutor option, without it I'd probably never pass some classes .. At least the classes are free though, now ALL my pets will go at once!!!
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #167

ilovekittens will become famous soon enough

It will be nice to save the KC. It would be even nicer if I was refunded my 100,000 I've already spent in tuition. It only takes 275 days to finish a class without any failures. I have completed 3 so far. I have the most difficulty with level 5 agility.
ilovekittens is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #168

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

No way... cool!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #169
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

WOW!! Thanks so much for the update..this is wonderful news!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #170
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

I wish they did this when i was still trying for back-flips i guess i can do it now without counting up how much money i spend on it. xD
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: