Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #151
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

Its public education instead of private education! :d
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Hmmmmmm.........
I suppose giving up the tutor is worth the free classes. Besides, I had three different pets doing three different classes before the recess feature started.....and because these were the only 3 classes I was doing (based on action wanted the most AND money needed to spend).....and had time in classes already invested......I NEVER GOT TO GO TO RECESS!!! So now, I will take advantage of the free classes and send one pet to two more to finally get to go to recess!!! . I too loved the tutor for the hard classes.......but will just have to keep on trying them. At least it won't feel like wasted money if I don't get through a particular class.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #153

BobFedex is on a distinguished road

yay i get annooyed paying my daily earnings on classes

THIS
IS
AWESOMESAUCE
BobFedex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #154
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

So glad I waited but I feel bad for those who spent 100k.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #155
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm glad they are free, however, I don't think it is realistic.

The one thing I like about WW is the educational value. I would have prefer a lower rate (25 KC) instead of totally free because I think that teaches children that some things in life cost money. Also, I think the tutor option should still be there (at a cost).

If WW is going to lower costs on things why not bring down the cost of clothing items? I think the clothes cost way too much.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I'm glad they are free, however, I don't think it is realistic. *

The one thing I like about WW is the educational value. I would have prefer a lower rate (25 KC) instead of totally free because I think that teaches children that some things in life cost money. Also, I think the tutor option should still be there (at a cost).

If WW is going to lower costs on things why not bring down the cost of clothing items? I think the clothes cost way too much.

* Note: Although is it really realistic to flunk agility over a dozen times in a row? I'm stuck on a certain level and in real life I bet I would have achieved it after one or two classes. I'm glad now that I'm not losing money when I fail.

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 10-20-2010 at 04:54 PM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #156
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Yay! Going to do my classes for the day now for FREE!!!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #157

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Yes! FINALLY!
I can now save money and not spend 150 KC if I want to take class each day
Cause that's 1,050 KC per week and about 5250 KC per month If you do it every single day
Now I can do recess more often!
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #158
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

OMg, this is fantastic!!! I;m sorry to those who wasted 1000s, but this is incredible!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #159

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Good. Berkers the Alley Cat and PRO (my first Webkinz-Boston Terrier) now can do the Kinzville Academey for free. This helps-much.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #160
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I am going to do my classes every day now that it is free.
I love the new addition.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: