Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #141
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

best newz ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! Thanks Ganz!
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #143
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I just did my first day of school in Webkinz World! I really like the activities and I'll probably add them to my list of daily activities now so I can go to recess and get free stuff! I hadn't ever done the Kinzville Academy classes before, even though I would have liked to unlock jobs and stuff. This is a great opportunity for my little webbies to get their education on!
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #144
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

YEAH!!! YAY! WHOOOO. I am HAPPY! I've always wanted them to be free. YAY!
angelbaby125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #145
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
Explanation: haha.. I thought that the classes only went to level 5!! (Don't know where I got that idea!) And being that I am very close to that I was really wondering why people were complaining that they are so hard.. they haven't seemed hard to me. I guess after another 4 or 5 levels I can see how they could get very hard! lol I stand corrected! :-)

At the same time.. by reading some of the posts it sounds like some people just use it to buy off the classes without even trying! What if... maybe they brought it back .. but made it so that you had to fail the class a couple times in a row before you could pay for the tutor? That way it would be more fair.. and encourage people to actually try it, without just cheating their way through?

What do you think?
You're such a good sport!!

That sounds like a great idea... but I don't know if you realize how long it would then take to complete the classes to the end of level 10 (especially the hard agility class on a fast computer)...

level 6 is an additional 30 days of classes
level 7 is an additional 35 days of classes
level 8 is an additional 40 days of classes
level 9 is an additional 45 days of classes
level 10 is an additional 50 days of classes

If you needed to fail two days in a row in order to use the tutor on the next day, then let's say you need to tutor ALL of your agility classes for levels 6-9 (the tutor option was never available for level 10)... then

level 6 would be an additional 60 days of failure plus 30 days of tutor = 90 days
level 7 would be an additional 70 days of failure plus 35 days of tutor = 105 days
level 8 would be an additional 80 days of failure plus 40 days of tutor = 120 days
level 9 would be an additional 90 days of failure plus 45 days of tutor = 135 days
level 10 you would need to master because there is no tutor (level 10 of agility is easier than levels 8 & 9 of agility).

So, now you are talking (after getting your actions at level 5) an additional 90+105+120+135+ lets say 100 (for level 10--but could be more) days of classes; for a grand total of 550 days in order to complete a class with 1 pet (after you complete a class with 1 pet, then there is a class reduction (1 class less for level 1, 2 classes less for level 2, 3 classes less....etc)). Someone can check my math, but that is a whole lot of time to spend failing and tutoring!! Note that the 550 days is AFTER you complete levels 1 through 5 of the class!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #146
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

WHOOO HOOO!!! I'll actually do the academy now! I feel cad for those who spend TONS of KC on the academy.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #147

MeRules is on a distinguished road

Finally, I will be able to get the Speed Outfit! I must become HERMES!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

That sounds like a great idea... but I don't know if you realize how long it would then take to complete the classes to the end of level 10 (especially the hard agility class on a fast computer)...

level 6 is an additional 30 days of classes
level 7 is an additional 35 days of classes
level 8 is an additional 40 days of classes
level 9 is an additional 45 days of classes
level 10 is an additional 50 days of classes

If you needed to fail two days in a row in order to use the tutor on the next day, then let's say you need to tutor ALL of your agility classes for levels 6-9 (the tutor option was never available for level 10)... then

level 6 would be an additional 60 days of failure plus 30 days of tutor = 90 days
level 7 would be an additional 70 days of failure plus 35 days of tutor = 105 days
level 8 would be an additional 80 days of failure plus 40 days of tutor = 120 days
level 9 would be an additional 90 days of failure plus 45 days of tutor = 135 days
level 10 you would need to master because there is no tutor (level 10 of agility is easier than levels 8 & 9 of agility).

So, now you are talking (after getting your actions at level 5) an additional 90+105+120+135+ lets say 100 (for level 10--but could be more) days of classes; for a grand total of 550 days in order to complete a class with 1 pet (after you complete a class with 1 pet, then there is a class reduction (1 class less for level 1, 2 classes less for level 2, 3 classes less....etc)). Someone can check my math, but that is a whole lot of time to spend failing and tutoring!! Note that the 550 days is AFTER you complete levels 1 through 5 of the class!
Whoa

Last edited by MeRules; 10-20-2010 at 04:12 PM..
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #148
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Note that the 550 days is AFTER you complete levels 1 through 5 of the class!
Sheesh. Yea.. that IS a ridiculous amount of time. LOL. I guess what it really says is that they need to fix some things!

First.. if the classes are so hard that you can't pass them without using the tutor.. then they have a problem.. because thats just dumb. That would mean that no one is actually going to take the class. So why even have it? Why not just say... "If you pay us 10,000 KC right now, you can just go ahead and graduate"

But.. on the other hand.. .people shouldn't be able to just use the tutor and never try the classes though. I'm sorry but the whole "its too boring" or "I don't have time" seems really NOT cool to me. Why should people get to compete at a higher level than us just because they decided to be lazy and cheat? While I put the effort in, and am bound to fail a class here or there, so will end up behind them, level-wise. I dunno.. maybe that sounds harsh.. but do you see where I'm coming from at least?

I don't envy Ganz right now. They tried to do something nice for us by taking off the payment for the classes, and instead they are probably being flooded with calls and messages today all about how aweful they are for taking away the tutor. haha.. sometimes.. ya just can't win.
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #149
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is a REAL BUMMER. Now I am completely stuck where I am!!! I am in the upper levels where it is impossible for me to do the classes on my own. No more advancing to new levels now. And no more having an advantage in the Quick Competitions because I will not be able to move up in the levels. Boo Hoo
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #150

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
This is a REAL BUMMER. Now I am completely stuck where I am!!! I am in the upper levels where it is impossible for me to do the classes on my own. No more advancing to new levels now. And no more having an advantage in the Quick Competitions because I will not be able to move up in the levels. Boo Hoo
Yup

Oh well. I have the moves for my pets. Guess I'll have to be happy with that. I can't pass several of the classes with my faster computer and it is not worth messing with the old one just to do classes -- the accounts take SOOOOOO long to load. It was worth doing for the last level, but certainly not for all of them.

Almost all of the competitions are while I am at work anyway (Ganz thinks everyone lives on the east coast).

I am happy for the players who now will take some classes because they are free. And sad for the rest of us.

CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: