Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #131
Banned
Rachael94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
I'm glad classes are free but please put the tutoring option back! The "Creativty" class is really hard!
Go to www.ant.igon.us She has a really great guide for the creativity class that I printed and use everyday when I have that class. I don't fail too often anymore

View Post Originally Posted by webbieTex
While I don't want to look a gift class in the mouth I am REALLY going to miss the tutor option. I have given up on the Creativity classes for my pets because they are IMPOSSIBLE to pass. I was buying tutors left and right for them lol, and now I've tutored myself into a corner because I'm at a level I can never pass at and never get out of, and I will waste one of my three classes every day trying to do something I have no hope of doing.

Same for agility. Forget that.

And speed. I was doing great and then reached a point where I couldn't do that anymore.

The only classes I have any hope of continuing without a tutor are cooking, intelligence, style, and *maybe* grooming, although those are getting harder

I would much rather pay a tutor occasionally then get stuck at a level I can never pass and have to stop going entirely.

Go to www.ant.igon.us She has a great guide that will help you with creativity.

Last edited by Rachael94; 10-20-2010 at 02:39 PM..
Rachael94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #132
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

yay! I've been wanting this soooooo badly!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

tnminimom has a spectacular aura about

Im a little upset, I must say!

Ive been paying all along to go to school and would continue to do so and the tutor option was great especially when in a hurry or for a difficult level.

I think making it free devalues the prizes that we have worked SO hard and paid so much money to graduate to get.
tnminimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #134

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

So you mean I WASTED all the KC?????????????????
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #135
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Do you think we can get a refund?
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #136
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

EDIT that is AWESOME!!! I've spent SO much money at that place...especially on tutoring!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-20-2010 at 03:40 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #137
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Please bring back the tutor button please and make the tutor button cheaper.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #138
peppergoodbagels
Lil Kinz
16kaitelli is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG i'm so glad that classes are free now i have 54 webkinz and now they can all go to school without me going broke! thank you Ganz!!!!!!
16kaitelli is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #139
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I don't think your pets are very high in academy training! If they are, then please let us know.
Explanation: haha.. I thought that the classes only went to level 5!! (Don't know where I got that idea!) And being that I am very close to that I was really wondering why people were complaining that they are so hard.. they haven't seemed hard to me. I guess after another 4 or 5 levels I can see how they could get very hard! lol I stand corrected! :-)

At the same time.. by reading some of the posts it sounds like some people just use it to buy off the classes without even trying! What if... maybe they brought it back .. but made it so that you had to fail the class a couple times in a row before you could pay for the tutor? That way it would be more fair.. and encourage people to actually try it, without just cheating their way through?

What do you think?
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #140
wausau is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
It's very nice that they did this, just makes me upset over all the KC I put into it over the years.

I wish they'd put back the "tutor" option, too (even if I have to pay for it). I can't do the Agility Class without it and I'd rather poke myself with a sharp object than to sit through doing the Style Class for the first nine levels.
I am just sick that they took away the tutor option!!!!! I only needed 14 more classes in speed to get my action and now I will never get it because I CAN NOT Do Speed so with out the tutor option. And that means I wasted all that money that I spent tutoring speed to get with in 2 weeks of my goal and they just decided to up and change it. They should either re-emburse the money that I spent for tutoring that class since i can not complete it now or they should just give the action!! More and more webkinz is finding ways to tick me off!!
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: