Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #121
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Just remember, tutor option not available on level 10 !!! You have to complete on your own !!!
Level 10 of agility is easier than levels 8 & 9 of agility!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #122
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

OMIGOSH!! Finally! This is perfect! I wasted 150 KC everyday with this but not anymore! Thank you, Ganz!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #123

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Oh sure, I have 6 classes completed and am working on the last two. NOW they make it free?! Oh well, the prizes for completing classes are cool.

I agree, level 10 of agility is MUCH easier than levels 8 & 9!

Last edited by mom2girls; 10-20-2010 at 01:19 PM..
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #124
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I am happy because I had to stop sending my pets because of Halloween and Wonderland items. The pets I entered in contests were level 6 in all classes and it never helped them. I have been wondering what the letters you get when you don't win will say after you graduate...
Sending them to school is one of the fun things though and the kids may even do it themselves now, lol. No one wanted to waste the money... I don't know about my tutored classes though. I wish you could still do some tutoring; just maybe not so much money...
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #125
FZK

FZK is on a distinguished road

Free class is good but two decent arcade/tourney games a day earned the money to pay for school for me. Tutor option really needs to come back. Tried Strength class for 2 months and still could not make level 9 and was going the tutor route.
FZK is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #126
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Really?
This is so awesome!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #127

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

While I don't want to look a gift class in the mouth I am REALLY going to miss the tutor option. I have given up on the Creativity classes for my pets because they are IMPOSSIBLE to pass. I was buying tutors left and right for them lol, and now I've tutored myself into a corner because I'm at a level I can never pass at and never get out of, and I will waste one of my three classes every day trying to do something I have no hope of doing.

Same for agility. Forget that.

And speed. I was doing great and then reached a point where I couldn't do that anymore.

The only classes I have any hope of continuing without a tutor are cooking, intelligence, style, and *maybe* grooming, although those are getting harder

I would much rather pay a tutor occasionally then get stuck at a level I can never pass and have to stop going entirely.
webbieTex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #128
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

omg so that it is free! but eh why did they get rid of the tutoring????
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #129
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Woot!! This is why I am so low on KC, so good for GANZ on realizing that situation! I never even thought about suggesting on making them free, the classes just were 50KC. But now I'll definitely be entering more Stadium Contests and such!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #130
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

of course they're free....IM FINISHED!!! LOL!!!

To bad we cant get our KC back

I never used tutor but if you guys want it back...I'll say add it back.

And you dont have to send every pet you have to get the moves..once its earned on one pet all your pets have the move unless some just want to. But you'll be doing nothing but classes allday with 100+ pets...lol
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: