Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

The second name tab for each class is also gone.
This makes the academy seem more understanable.

If everyone sends a request to Ganz it might be possible to have the tutor option returned.
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 11:18 AM   #102

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I like that it's free now. For younger kids this is more realistic in my opinion. However, I am REALLY frustrated that they've taken away the "tutor" option. I'm almost graduated and having the tutor has helped for some of those more difficult classes after a few attempts. Why does every positive have a negative too. Bummer Ganz!!!!!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #103

basbunch is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
It's very nice that they did this, just makes me upset over all the KC I put into it over the years.

I wish they'd put back the "tutor" option, too (even if I have to pay for it). I can't do the Agility Class without it and I'd rather poke myself with a sharp object than to sit through doing the Style Class for the first nine levels.
I oh so second motion to all of your post!!!! This girl just can not jump! If i could i would have my dimpolma!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #104
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's wonderful. Now if I fail any class, I will still have remained KinzCash.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #105
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

What?!?! that's Awesome News! I'm going to go do some classes right now! Thanks for telling!

-Foxface
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #106
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

No tutoring????? How am I going to finish the track classes? I'd rather pay for classes to keep the tutoring option!
TexasAnne is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #107
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
TUDOR OPTION? I take classes every day never knew of a tudor option!
Glad to know it is free now I won't feel so cheated when the classes don't load properly and you loose the class along with your cash.
Tutor option; it makes a successful class when you don't spend any time on it. It's there, I take them every day, too.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #108
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Tutor option; it makes a successful class when you don't spend any time on it. It's there, I take them every day, too. But it ain't there anymore.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #109
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Love the idea of free classes now. Almost have my diploma. Does anyone no if each pet recieves a prize package after completing all 10 levels of a class? If so, it will be neat to try and get all academy prizes as well. Thanks for any help on this...
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #110
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Good for future pets/players but I'm a little bummed at all the KC I sunk into my pets up to this point. And I really dislike that they took the tutor option away. I'm an adult who frequently plays video games and even I couldn't pass the top levels of agility and strength w/o tutor--how do they honestly expect younger players to do so?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: