Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

A new front page story has been added:

Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

Click the image to open in full size.
Great news for all the young students of Webkinz World who were having difficulty making ends meet with the high cost of tuition! Ganz has announced that from now on, all the classes at the Kinzville Academy will be FREE! Taking classes at the Academy also helps your pet to qualify for the competitons in the Kinzville Stadium. Another feature of the Kinzville Academy that has disappeared is the tutor option. For an extra fee, the tutor used to enable your little student to pass a class that was too difficult.

Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes are Now Free!

I am so glad the classes are free now! Thanks Ganz! I always believed in free public education.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Cool I get to try it!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:19 AM   #4
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

TUDOR OPTION? I take classes every day never knew of a tudor option!
Glad to know it is free now I won't feel so cheated when the classes don't load properly and you loose the class along with your cash.
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The tutor option was like 250
I am glad they are free now and Ganz can feel "free" to reimburse me for the hundreds of thousands or even a million spent LOL
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 AM   #6
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Great news = now lets see if they made passing the upper levels more possible
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:40 AM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

It's very nice that they did this, just makes me upset over all the KC I put into it over the years.

I wish they'd put back the "tutor" option, too (even if I have to pay for it). I can't do the Agility Class without it and I'd rather poke myself with a sharp object than to sit through doing the Style Class for the first nine levels.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:29 AM   #8

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Omg this is so awesome, now my pets can do classes and i don't have to worry about money. :DDDD
Dawntiger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:29 AM   #9
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

That's awesome! I'll definitely be visiting the Academy more often now.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #10

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that is awesome and really cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: