Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #21
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: KinzStyle Shop's Springtime Dress and Shoes on Sale in wShop

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
i CAN'T GET THEM TO SHOW UP. ANY THOUGHTS OF WHAT TO DO? tHEY ARE NOT IN PJ'S.

THANKS
they are not in pj's. they are in the Wshop under sale. if you still don't see them, clear your cache and try again.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #22
Lil Kinz

mandymoo2010 has a spectacular aura about

i just bought 2 of each, and i noticed that it says whan you purchase it, that it is exclusive to the kinzstyle shop, but i do not know if that has anything to do with it.
mandymoo2010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #23
hi
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I got it! I'm so happy!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #24

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

For once, a glitch I enjoy. Totally already bought a set of it.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

Go to the wshop it will bring up all depart to buy then so to sale things and you will see the dress and shoes.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #26
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This was a really nice surprise. :3 I bought four of each, put two pairs in storage and two on pets---If they do return to Persephone's shop (or just get retired) I'll be ready. And remember how if you put the gourd chair in your room it wouldn't get deleted by Ganz? Hopefully that's the case with the dresses I put in storage. (:
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #27
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This sure isn't happening on any of our accounts so some people sure are lucky. I like this outfit so went immediately to try to buy it but wasn't there. Enjoy those of you who are this lucky.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #28
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

This surely is one big "SURPRISE". Good luck to everyone trying to purchase this adorable outfit!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

purchased about 18 sets per account. Did 5 accounts so far. If they decide to retire it , I shall be ready lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #30
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

thanks for letting us know, FIA! I think it's wonderful that Ganz is doing this. Guess they're clearing the Spring rack to make room for the fall/winter ansembles
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no soup, soa, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: