Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #61
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet offers Special Surprise~ Clown Shoes

Oh i misssed it [arrh school many kids din't grt it ehiter maybe my mom can buy my moring rares but you need to show us the specail item a day in adavade like the curio shop]
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #62
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Aww, man!! Chalk up another to the "Rats-I-missed-it" column!

I hope that PJ will put her, um, extensive vocal abilities to good use and give us some sort of warning of when she'll have these specials on, the way Arte does with his sign!

As always, thanks for the update, WI!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #63
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Thanks!!

I was at school...I hope they sell it again soon
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #64
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD
Oh i misssed it [arrh school many kids din't grt it ehiter maybe my mom can buy my moring rares but you need to show us the specail item a day in adavade like the curio shop]
There is no way (as of yet) to know in advance
I agree the time is not always fair for children in school (or adults @ work)
You should do your best to become gifted & become part of the Gift Exchange
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #65
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Good thing my mom was off work today, she got me a pair! WOO HOO! They are so adorable
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #66
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Im so sad!!! i missed it cuz i went to school i hope they choose a day that will be not on a school day or a time that isnt in the moring.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #67
I love Debby Ryan!!!
Webkinz :)

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

yay!! thanks for the info! cant wait for the nose then we will have a complete costume!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #68
Lil Kinz
webkinzlollipop is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i didn't get the shoes cause i had to go to school and doo some evill test oh well the costume is coming up at 5 pm pacific cause i live in pacific and est time at 8 pm is 5 pm pacific right ? ? ?
webkinzlollipop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #69
Webkinz :)

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

I missed it- due to school- oh well, maybe next time.
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #70
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, isn't that super interesting? I was hoping we'd find something soon... this is awesome!!!

Thanks for the information!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: