Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet offers Special Surprise~ Clown Shoes

Awesome job as usual COWS!! Thanks for the heads-up! The shoes ROCK! I got a bunch for us. I missed the suit yesterday though, but hopefully I can get one in trade or it'll come back up again soon. I am definitely a big fan of keeping these kinzstyle outlet specials posted at the top above the rares!!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #22

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

How did you guys get multiple pairs of shoes? I could only buy one pair per account - when I tried to buy more, I got the same type of message that you get from Arte when you try to buy more than one rare...

I hope they relist the clown suit - I missed it...

BTW - where do I find out about "Gift Gurus" ???
wahm2joey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #23

NYC chic has much to be proud ofNYC chic has much to be proud ofNYC chic has much to be proud ofNYC chic has much to be proud of

I tried my best to advertise in the clubhouse that the shoes were for sale!

I think people got annoyed with me.

View Post Originally Posted by wahm2joey
How did you guys get multiple pairs of shoes? I could only buy one pair per account - when I tried to buy more, I got the same type of message that you get from Arte when you try to buy more than one rare...

You can get one per account. So lets say you have 3 accounts you can get one per account making you total 3
NYC chic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #24

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

The only way to get multiple pairs of shoes is to have more than one account.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #25
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

aw, missed it. at least i got a clown suit! i hope the shoes come back soon.
cheekydog123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #26
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

NOOOOOO! I missed them by 15 minutes!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #27
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NYC chic
I tried my best to advertise in the clubhouse that the shoes were for sale!

I think people got annoyed with me.

You can get one per account. So lets say you have 3 accounts you can get one per account making you total 3
That's how you do it. I have 12 accounts, one for each.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #28
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

darn I missed them both.

kinztime is too early for Rockermom!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #29
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

When they are taking applications for gift trainies, you will find a section in the forum that talks about the gifting program. You go there and apply, but you will need 50 good post first. No fluffy stuff like Hi, or Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
darn I missed them both.

kinztime is too early for Rockermom!!
I feel you, I am hardly ever on this early, just luck that I logged in.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #30
Unregistered

thanks for this info but it actually makes me angry that Ganz doesn't give it's customers notice that they will have something special like this. I missed both. They may do it again or not. Don't they care that people read about specials like this and get upset that they never had a chance to get it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: