Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #81
Webkinz :)
Geekmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

*sigh* It shut me out today when I tried to buy more than one sweater.

I agree that they take much less time to "fix" things that are to the customer's advantage. Why did they feel that it was necessary to change this? It's not like the items are actually rare. Bah!
Geekmama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #82
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

Well thats not fair!!! If there was some clothing on sale at the W shop before the Kinzstyle shop came, you could buy and buy and buy that clothing until you had no more money! Grr. That's not fair
amyjones7180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #83

Lovetoread is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree. GANZ is quite good at "forgetting" to correct the promblems that are actually promblems. They are also quite good at "correcting" the problems that are beneficial to us, the people of Webkinz.
Lovetoread is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #84
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

What if we contacted Ganz about it? If thousands of Webkinz members clogged up their in box w/ a complaint about the SAME THING, maybe they would change it back. It is certainly worth a try. Not a boycott, just a 'Hey, I was getting addicted to Webkinz, but not anymore, why would you change such a harmless, fun thing and make the game not fun anymore?' SURELY they would listen, wouldn't they? Because, I don't know about the rest of you, but I was on there much more than I had been in the past, buying and selling, and having a blast. Not to mention beefing up my sons' accounts a bit- they are little and can't read fast enough to do Quizzy's and have a difficult time w/ many of the games, plus their time on Webkinz is limited b/c of school. By the time one of my boys saves up for the Halloween theme, it will be gone. How lame is that? Can someone start a petition thread? A list of people that have actually contacted Ganz in some form to tell them we want unlimited clothing purchases back. Or a limit of NO LESS THAN 500, that shouldn't lock up docks, but still be enough for a tidy profit. PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS! It would make WW fun again. Now that the Snow Whit ads are virtually nonexistent, there isn't much fun stuff to do w/out KC.....
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:39 AM   #85
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I think that's a great idea. It upsets me that something that could be so cool can have so many issues. If Ganz cared more about what their customers wanted and what made them happy, they'd make more money.
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #86
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Well, I sent a message! It was very polite, asking them to please bring back quantity purchases at Collie's, I even suggested qty. 500 b/c that wouldn't lock up the dock. Who's with me?!
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #87
vegan11

Oh MANNN!!!!
i was making a ton of KC with them
how do i regester?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #88
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by amyjones7180
Well thats not fair!!! If there was some clothing on sale at the W shop before the Kinzstyle shop came, you could buy and buy and buy that clothing until you had no more money! Grr. That's not fair
Right, but the catch to that is if you tried to sell that item back to the Wshop it knew what you paid for that item and you would only get back half of what you paid for it.

Sorry to be the downer all, but I believe that Ganz never intended for the special item at PJ Collie's Kinz Style Outlet to make you loads of kinz cash, I raised this question about a week ago, that it could be construed as a cheat actually, because I knew it was never their intention to allow you to make loads and loads of kinz cash off this new feature. Sorry if anyone gets upset but this is my honest opinion and thoughts on this whole thing. Webkinz wants you to earn kinz cash by the options that they have already given you, not by taking advantage of a good deal as a bonus feature. Sorry all.

Last edited by imp17; 10-09-2009 at 09:43 AM..
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #89
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Right, but the catch to that is if you tried to sell that item back to the Wshop it knew what you paid for that item and you would only get back half of what you paid for it.

Sorry to be the downer all, but I believe that Ganz never intended for the special item at PJ Collie's Kinz Style Outlet to make you loads of kinz cash, I raised this question about a week ago, that it could be construed as a cheat actually, because I knew it was never their intention to allow you to make loads and loads of kinz cash off this new feature. Sorry if anyone gets upset but this is my honest opinion and thoughts on this whole thing. Webkinz wants you to earn kinz cash by the options that they have already given you, not by taking advantage of a good deal as a bonus feature. Sorry all.
I agree with imp17, and i am glad that she posted, because i was starting to feel like the only one who thought that the PJ sales were taking advantage of a glitch.

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Hmm, well I knew they would end it, but I think the more reasonable thing to do would be to make the biggest discount on an item be 50%. That way, if you want the clothing item it is a great deal and you can get it for all your pets but you can't resell it for profit. I made quite a bit and I knew it would end, but I am sad to see it go and sad that this is how they chose to fix it.
I like Margo's suggestion. People wanting to buy mass quantities for clothing experimentation could still get a good discount. But the profit motive is no longer there--and it seems that people are assuming that Ganz changed it because of the profit-making glitch.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #90
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Yeah, this is getting very tiring. There are dozens of things that have been broken for months now which compromise our account activity yet GANZ continues to ignore these issues because they don't actually work to our advantage.

It's no secret that GANZ employees read this forum to find things that could benefit the users and then nix them, because based on the status of the rest of the site, they can't figure out any of the obvious problems themselves. Look how fast the Snow White ad activity got attended to- I hardly ever see that gem game any more.

I'm sorry to be always GANZ-bashing but frankly, they are one of the worst companies ever as far as customer service and buyer relations goes... you should read some of the horror stories about how they treat their vendors (I have first-hand experience with this), and check their rating on the Better Business Bureau.... not stellar, to say the least... think about that the next time you want to drop $40 REAL cash on their "virtual" items...
Wow! An "F" rating on a scale of "A to F"!!!

My Hallmark said they can't even send back pets that Ganz sends which are defective. It costs them to get the problem corrected. They are just stuck with the pets! No wonder their ratings are poor!

Well, we can all hope that they will begin to care about how we feel about the games WE PAY FOR!
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, nouse4kinzstyleoutletnow, pointless :(, why ganz why?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: