Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

So unfair!

PJ, don't do this to us!
rangergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #72

twinkletoez is on a distinguished road

I am confused by reading this thread. How many have gotten that message about having to come back the next hour to buy something at the Outlet? I just bought 1000 pairs of purple striped pajama bottoms and got no message at all. I wonder why. they were 13kc resale at w-shop for 23kc. Hopefully that message was just a glitch for those who got it. Good luck!!!
twinkletoez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #73

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Well we knew this would happen as some of us predicted. This makes the PJ "special" not so very special does it? There is no incentive for even logging in and checking to see what the not so special item is anymore. As for the person who suggested playing the snow white/dwarf game as a possible way to make some KC, I have not seen but one of the ads today, all day. I came on here and checked earlier today when I wasn't getting them after several hours of checking in and trying to even see one and read where they would be starting them back up at 3pm KC time and I still have not seen but one . So, I am guessing that has been slowed down or practically stopped also.

My grands were so excited this morning when they called me before they tried to go on and play the game and were unable to see even one!!! Needless to say they were not happy with WW and wanted to know what was wrong and why weren't they seeing the ad. I had no answers
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #74

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Isn't it just amazing how fast they can "correct" anything that works in our favor? I have never seen a company work so hard to alienate their customers.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #75
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe they'll (Ganz) read about our disappointment and return it to the way it was! I knew it was too good to last very long. I think everyone's right, they should've worried about fixing "problems" instead of worrying about some of us making some quick cash, as someone else has already stated, to turn around and buy things that you couldn't have afforded otherwise. When I was told about being able to make the quick cash by another member and found out that everyone was posting on WI how much they were making, I told her then it wouldn't last long before we were cut off because it's obvious Ganz doesn't want us to make tons of money without paying ~ $7.50 to $15.00 for the pets, etc.; if so, they would give us more than a "click here for $10", or dunking that zingoz for a whopping $30, or whatever small amount it is we get for guessing the jelly beans wrong, knowing there's nothing you can purchase with that small amount except maybe some crayons or markers.!

kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:20 AM   #76
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

How disappointing....that was something I looked forward to since I never get to earn money doing the Daily Activities because of the time difference (HI time).
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:28 AM   #77
Unregistered

Why is it they try to control everything? Its just a virtual item and its silly to me that they are controlling what you buy like this. Its a kids site.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 AM   #78
Unregistered

Angry Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

That was a great way to get kinzcash. Now it's gonna take forever to earn it. That stinks!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #79
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I think it is terrible, so what if we buy more than one to keep or sell back. It is supposed to be like a real store right, they wouldn't stop us from buying more than one! Another Ganz, we got you, spend your money not ours!!!!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 AM   #80
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Isn't it just amazing how fast they can "correct" anything that works in our favor? I have never seen a company work so hard to alienate their customers.
Yeah, this is getting very tiring. There are dozens of things that have been broken for months now which compromise our account activity yet GANZ continues to ignore these issues because they don't actually work to our advantage.

It's no secret that GANZ employees read this forum to find things that could benefit the users and then nix them, because based on the status of the rest of the site, they can't figure out any of the obvious problems themselves. Look how fast the Snow White ad activity got attended to- I hardly ever see that gem game any more.

I'm sorry to be always GANZ-bashing but frankly, they are one of the worst companies ever as far as customer service and buyer relations goes... you should read some of the horror stories about how they treat their vendors (I have first-hand experience with this), and check their rating on the Better Business Bureau.... not stellar, to say the least... think about that the next time you want to drop $40 REAL cash on their "virtual" items...

Last edited by likmfurry; 10-09-2009 at 07:58 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, nouse4kinzstyleoutletnow, pointless :(, why ganz why?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: