Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

I am no shocked at all... I knew they were going to lock this down especially when people were using stuff to make it to one million KC.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #62

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
I am no shocked at all... I knew they were going to lock this down especially when people were using stuff to make it to one million KC.
Well you gotta idmit, it was helpful for all the Kinzcash club memebers and memebers that just want the cash.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #63
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega

They didn't need to lock it down so tightly. They could have put a limit of 20 on it, not a limit of 1. I will no longer try to solve the clothing "recipes" now because it is just way too expensive.

Why couldn't they fix the key glitch in the magic forest first??
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #64
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

huh weird....

Quote:
Why couldn't they fix the key glitch in the magic forest first??
I totally agree!!!
i have all the silver keys!!!
i want that hat!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #65
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Well that stinks! I was finally building up my KC stash with some of those specials. Boo hoo.
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #66
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

I was saving up money for speacils that stinks
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #67
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just wondered when they would catch on??!! Still..why does Ganz get all these new glitches fixed and not work on the older ones?? Puzzling to me..Thanks so much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #68
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Why is it that this was "fixed" way before the blue boxes in the garden? The empty vacation prizes? The trading card snafu? Cause the virtual money wasn't going anywhere else but WW-buying Halloween items, making rooms, solving clothes recipes. In other words, it was going to be spent playing and enjoying WW! But instead of fixing glitches that were causing so much frustration, they decided to work on something that everyone liked! Where are their priorities? Ganz just doesn't reward customer loyalty it seems. If it wasn't for my friends here at WI, I'd leave.

Last edited by zingyginger; 10-08-2009 at 11:11 PM..
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:21 AM   #69
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF STUFF THAT IS SLOWLY TAKING MY HEART AND SOUL OUT OF WEBKINZ WORLD. i mean, i didnt make money this way but why on earth limit us to one, why not limit us to eight or so? i jsut dont get why they always want to tick us off like this. what does it hurt them to let us have eight of one item for our webbies? of all the junk that does not work they pick this to fix. its always this way............. they let the stuff that irritates us go on for months................... yet fix anything that benefits us right away. this is just the kind of thing im talking about when i post about my frustratatons.................... this is another example of how stingy they are. and man, last night i even publicly thanked them for putting the snow white game on after midnight and making it a lot of times.................. now this effort of bad will ........................... i jsut dont get it. i really dont. but im not surprised. i have learned that if i find a good glitch that the last thing i should do is to come up here and post it. i really think we should not make a big thing of the good glitches. i think they should be posted once in some obscure way and then let is spread that way , lets not post much on the thread so as to not call attention............... thats what i think. it really has made me feel sick to my stomach....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #70
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

there goes making new clothing- This will slow us down REAL bad
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, nouse4kinzstyleoutletnow, pointless :(, why ganz why?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: