Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #41
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

Aww.....that was the BEST way to make cash...now back to the honest living
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I, too, am grateful for it while it lasted, but one thing annoys me--of all the glitchy things they could have fixed, and they chose this one! I have had to log out and log back in for at least a month now every time I try to do Quizzy's Blast, and they can't fix that! Instead they fix the one thing that allowed some of us who can't spend countless hours playing games to earn KinzCash a little joy.

But with the rest of you, I'm not really complaining, and glad they let it go as long as they did
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #43
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This will really put the brakes on when it comes time to solve the clothing recipes.

It was useful to buy in quantity.

:bokbok:Giblet
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #44
AZMissy

AZMissy is on a distinguished road

I guess we won't be making lots of kinzcash anymore. Too bad.
AZMissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #45
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yeah, it was a great way to make some cash, I got about 60,000. I guess your jobs not even safe if you're in the resale business...and virtual resale at that! And good point in a previous post...they fix the problems that benefit us, but can't fix the real trouble, like the missing coral cove prizes! It's been two months now.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Aww! But now how will I make KC buying and selling cheap items? *sigh* Ganz is just trying to make us spend more time on WW, playing games in the arcade to make KC, seriously...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #47
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

AW!!!! WHY GANZ, WHY?!

I REALLY ENJOYED THAT. AARGH . . .

what's wrong with making money??? ugh....
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #48

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Hmm, well I knew they would end it, but I think the more reasonable thing to do would be to make the biggest discount on an item be 50%. That way, if you want the clothing item it is a great deal and you can get it for all your pets but you can't resell it for profit. I made quite a bit and I knew it would end, but I am sad to see it go and sad that this is how they chose to fix it.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #49
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
I, too, am grateful for it while it lasted, but one thing annoys me--of all the glitchy things they could have fixed, and they chose this one!
Exactly my reaction. There are major glitches on this website that inconvenience players or make certain activities worthless. Those glitches are left unfixed for months on end.

But if they see a glitch that might make the players happy while they're waiting (endlessly) for some of the things that are broken to be fixed...it gets taken care of ASAP.

Strange...most companies with a lot of problems tend to turn a blind eye to anything that costs them nothing and makes their customers less unhappy. Not Ganz.

Maybe they assume we're all too Webkinz addicted to notice what kind of glitch fixes they consider high priority?

Sorry. We're not. They just added another lousy business decision to my growing list. Every time that list gets bigger...the amount I spend on their products gets smaller.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #50
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Aww! DArn you ganz! That brung us so much KC. *pouts*
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, nouse4kinzstyleoutletnow, pointless :(, why ganz why?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: