Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

A new front page story has been added:

KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

Members who have enjoyed PJ's Specials are now greeted with this if they try to buy a second item at the special price
Click the image to open in full size.

Looks like the KinzStyle Outlet is similar to Arte and Curio Shop, where he limits you to only 1 rare. Looks like her specials are now special.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Limits Quantities

Awww..... I liked buying the clothing for profit, I guess GANZ caught on, LOL
meganmonkee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Yeah it looks like they did figure out what alot of us were doing. All well, it was good well it lasted!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

Oh well, no more buying & selling for profit. We knew it was only a matter of time before they would do this and that is okay with me. I've already got way too much stuff in my dock and it has been adding up with all the Snow White prizes the last few days. I think Ganz needs to come up with some Walk-in Closet type rooms where we can stockpile and store large quantities of stuff.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OOO Ganz-you're such a stinker!!! Loved it while it lasted though!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

OH man! That stinks. I managed to make 50,000 KC on day buying and selling stuff. I knew they would catch on after a bit.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

That's not true. I am on webkinz rght now and the Aviator Hat is still for sale and just to test, I bought one, then I clicked to buy it again and I was able to buy a whole bunch more! Maybe it's only for certain members. I don't doubt I'll find that note soon though, so I'll have to watch ot for those deals!
i'm unique:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #8

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I strongly suspected that they'd do that - hey it wouldn't do to let people earn a pile of KC without spending real money on it, now would it! Some of us were earning piles of money. Oh well, I'm sure I earned close to 100 000 KC in the last few weeks. Nice while it lasted!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

that is wrong...I just bought 10 hats....
mandypuppy9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Aww man! That's just not right.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, nouse4kinzstyleoutletnow, pointless :(, why ganz why?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: