Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 AM   #61
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Thanks so much for the heads up! Lucky I had nearly 30,000kc, because I spent, a lot, wanna know how much? Over 30,000kc on more than one of these, maybe even over 40,000kc. At the moment I have 479kc!! Stupid Pollie JP, why do they have to be so expensive?! Grr!! I'm broke!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 03:19 AM   #62
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

I think ALL of the clothes in the spring and summer lines will be retired because the notice said "This is your last chance to ever buy 2011 spring and summer clothing!". To me, that says 2011 spring and summer lines are not going to be sold again. It did NOT say This is your last chance to ever buy SOME OF THE 2011 spring and summer clothing!
I bought at least two of each item and used nearly all of my coupons. I have been saving them forever!
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #63
Rx899

Rx899 is a jewel in the roughRx899 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

I have sevral blue and red football shirts
A couple pairs of baseball sues
And pair of the old patch jeans
It is certainly good for my collection
And hopefully good for all of you
Rx899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #64
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

I can't find the Peace Sign Swim Shorts in the Kinzstyle Outlet...did they retire?
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #65
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Everything is still there for now...the peace shorts are in the dresses and skirts category for some odd reason....they are some sort of swim skirt
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #66
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for letting us know.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:54 AM   #67
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

What are we finding is missing?
I am not seeing these so far
V Neck Cardigan
jeweled military shirt
heart print crew neck
crop top long tee combo
destroyed capri shorts
two pocket cuff shirt
graphic knit dress
drawstring capris
tri strap gladiator sandals
violet hang around pants
sash belt pants

Last edited by CCBMom; 10-12-2011 at 09:59 AM..
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #68

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

As of Jan 1st 2012, the colorful hoodie sandals were a pj special, now I see they are gone from her shop.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: