Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #51
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
If you need more kc, the Parent Club at WKN has at least 15 polls, quizzes, and surveys, each of which awards random cash. These are designed for adults, so if you're a kid, you'll need to badger a parent to do them for you.
Thanks so much!
I have wanted to check it out and haven't until right now!
I joined and took all the quizzes and surveys in under 15 minutes and won 4,398kc!!
I spent way more than that today on all these clothes, that better retire now
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 03:25 AM   #52
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Not that I won't stock up on the clothes but....the announcement wasn't on my accounts when I logged in the past couple of hours....just one about the new Holloween theme.....does this mean that they have changed their mind?
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:54 AM   #53

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
Not that I won't stock up on the clothes but....the announcement wasn't on my accounts when I logged in the past couple of hours....just one about the new Holloween theme.....does this mean that they have changed their mind?
no... it was on the second page
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #54
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I was hoping they would remove the summer and spring clothing soon.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #55
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
no... it was on the second page

OH......I never even realized that there was a second page...how dumb am I

Thanks for clearing that up.....I wonder how many other things I've missed in the past?
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #56

mang01 will become famous soon enough

What jacket is that in the picture? I don't see it in the outlet.......anyone know?

I would like to buy it!

Thanks
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #57

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mang01
What jacket is that in the picture? I don't see it in the outlet.......anyone know?

I would like to buy it!

Thanks
That is an estore jacket i think, no idea why it is there, WW is wacky or maybe they will be making a jacket like that for fall. They do recolor and use the same shapes somtimes. like the new pink boots are just recolored slouch boots. Pretty sure it is estore though...........kinda ugly. I was hoping stuff would be gone on asian today oct 1 so we could see what is going bye bye
but everything is still there......I guess we have more time to wonder, & shop
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
applejuice98 has a spectacular aura about

I bought them all today...about 7000 kc O.o
applejuice98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #59
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

So glad that Ganz actually gave us a heads up on this..thanks for the update..I've got my comfortable shopping shoes on...and off the the outlet!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #60

mang01 will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the reply!!!!
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: