Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Thanx again Webberlily for the update.

It's nice of Ganz to give us advance notice of certain clothes retiring. It's just like the real stores when the clothes change with the seasons.. I'm always excited when new clothes come to the outlet.

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Uhh... it's a little too early, isn't it? I mean, I guess it's realistic, but... I kinda liked some of those clothes. Oh well, I'm always excited for new clothes in the outlet. And I'm sure when spring rolls around again we can get some new spring clothes.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #33
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
this is just pointless!! i don't want to spend i bunch of money on clothes why are they doing this? they better be replacing them with extra good clothes
you don't need to spend money on them if you don't want to.
they are leaving, some for good, so buy ones you like
also, i do believe they already added a fall line earlier. maybe they will add another batch
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #34
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Oh gawdses, Ganz. Good thing I've almost finished my collection of KO Clothes...but still, the spring and summer clothes are some of my favorites!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #35
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the heads up. I like some of the pieces so will stock up!

BTW, I don't recognize that navy blazer on the announcement graphic from Ganz. Was that jacket ever in the shop?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #36
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

I too want to know about the jacket!?!?
panda4christ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #37

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Awww...
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:36 PM   #38

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Good to know
Makes me happy that I gave up on clothing recipes when they added all these new expensive items. I'll know which clothes are not in any recipe, I have saved enough $$ after closing down the patchwork factory I can buy extras of everything. Going shopping now
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #39
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

OMG thanks for letting us know! I will be sure to stock up!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #40
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

spend about 25,000 on stocking up the clothes i don't see why ganz cant just "store" the clothes for now and bring them back after winter, some of these are relitively new
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: