Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

A new front page story has been added:

KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members with Asian accounts are greeted with a new Today's Announcement when logging into their accounts today. It's now Friday September 30 in Asia, and members with European and North American accounts can expect to see this Announcement when their day turns to September 30. The message reads: "PJ needs to make room for her new clothing lines! This is your last chance to ever buy 2011 spring and summer clothing!"

Fashionistas everywhere will be excited or concerned with this announcement, that the 2011 line of spring and summer clothing in the KinzStyle Outlet, will soon be retired. This announcement is only for the store of virtual clothing for your webkinz, also known as PJ's Outlet. No date has been given yet for this retirement, but fashionistas everywhere will want to stock up before it's too late!

NOTE: The blue jacket pictured in the notice is NOT a KinzStyle item. It is the eStore's Summer Blazer. The blazer's inclusion in the picture appears to have been a mistake.

For a list of the Spring and Summer line, read on! Please Note: There is no guarantee that all these items will be retired. Also, it is possible that items not on these lists might be retired also.

Spring Line for the PJ Outlet: Crop Top Long Tee Combo 185KC, Destroyed Capri Shorts 225KC, Draw String Cargos 228KC, Graphic Knit Dress 392 KC, Heart Print Crew Neck 382 KC, Jeweled Military Shirt 315 KC, Sash Belt Pants 244 KC, Tri Strap Gladiator Sandals 190 KC, Two Pocket Cuff Shirt 210 KC, V-Neck Cardigan 265 KC, and the Violet Hangaround Pants 155 KC

Click HERE for the original announcement with pictures.

Summer line for the PJ Outlet: Boardwalk Board Shorts, Blue Bermudas, Colorfully Hoodie Sandals, Color Storm Tankini Bottom, Color Storm Tankini Top, Denim Romp Wear, Get Cracking Top, Green Graphic Polo, Faded and Frayed Shorts, Fluorescent Flip Flops, Hearts One Piece, Jegging Capri Shorts, Made in the Shade Tank, Peace Sign Swim Shorts, Pink Jersey Dress, Preppy Button Shirt, Red and White Tankini Bottom, Red and White Tankini Top, Soccer Rules Shorts, Summer Shades, Tie Dye Tank, Wavy One Piece, Webkinz Beach Club Shirt, and White Crest Polo.

Click HERE and HERE for our original announcements.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
umbo Waffles. <3
Webkinz :)

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Ooh, I gotta go stock up then!
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: KinzStyle Outlet Announces Retirement of Spring and Summer Lines of Clothing!

Thanks for letting us know. It's time to go grab whatever we haven't bought yet
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

So for someone like me who doesn't buy a lot of clothes, can we get a list of what's going out so I can buy some for our collection? I don't have a clue what is gonna go! Thanks in advance!

ND
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Why? D: I guess I should start buying.
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #6

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Which pieces were they? I don't usually buy a lot of the clothing, so I'm not sure which pieces I need to get. Can somebody post a list? Thanks!
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #7

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I knew they were going to retire this stuff- too many clothes in that outlet I can't believe they warned us though- very awesome of Ganz to give us a heads up!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Glad they are giving us a heads up on this !!

But isn't that blazer pictured estore ?? It's NOT in PJ's Outlet.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I knew they were going to retire this stuff- too many clothes in that outlet I can't believe they warned us though- very awesome of Ganz to give us a heads up!!
They did that last time they retired clothing, Denim I just checked it out. They even announced it on the front page of the Newzpaper that there were certain pieces that you wouldn't be able to get even through the Curio Shop.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-555428/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #10
Nymphadora8210

Nymphadora28210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Better stick up
Nymphadora28210 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: