Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Default Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

Hmmmmm that's weird.. Why does it say store locator and the Estore on there???? Hmmmm probably advertizments.
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #82
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by snickerdoodle20
Hmmmmm that's weird.. Why does it say store locator and the Estore on there???? Hmmmm probably advertizments.

You know, you have a point there.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:34 PM   #83
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

hopefully it won't be out for too long, I send various things between my accounts and son's!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #84
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Ganz eStore is the first button. How pathetic! Just want us to spend more $$$... then Store Locator is second? Wow GANZ, someone is desperate.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #85
Brecgirl

Brecgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
Ganz eStore is the first button. How pathetic! Just want us to spend more $$$... then Store Locator is second? Wow GANZ, someone is desperate.
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they'll fix this problem tonight because I need to send stuff. xD
Brecgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #86
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I was trying to get a response to post when the earlier problems came up. As I was saying I understand there are all sorts of programmers and deprogrammers and other names for different 'jobs' -- and all sorts of stuff that do all sorts of things for all reasons but in this case what would be the reason{s} -- can't be money because not that much even adding up to do something like that, and with the inherent problems {protection in a way} that it is not downloadable there's no way to change things on this side of the computer so someone would have to get in to the servers which surely must be quite protected because not only is ww on those servers but also the newz and junior and the estore which is financially based {so think extra safeguards I would think as well as it being much more worth their time if they go in to a server at all}.

I've seen and heard of the mail glitch {both ways, gaining an item and losing an item but the rest there, the latter which happened to me and I'm still ticked over it, was a paw level screen I was sending to keeper account} but they're very rare for the main reason that they're not reproducible on command type thing. There are also the times when someone gets a duplicate but doesn't get to keep the second item; if they sell one when they log back in the other item is gone as well and things like that.

Overall I am quite sure that ww as usual isn't telling their reps everything much less us; I do believe it has more to do with people selling items on that one site mainly and much less with any possible way to duplicate {because of the complexity of it and the problems with even doing it}. I'll see if I can backtrack on your posts and find that thread you were talking about to see what others are saying about that particular angle {accounts being taken away}.
Well, the person does have money to gain. If they duplicate items, they can sell them cheaper than anyone else and make straight-up profit.

btw, the duplication glitch has been confirmed on the front page by the Creative Director
crazysince95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:10 AM   #87
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

What kind of changes, it seems fine to me!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #88
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I wonder how long it will take to get it back up & running ?? Thanks for the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #89

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Ok, what are they up to now? Who knows, Ganz could be making a whole Post Office system by now!
Luv HampsterGigles
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:28 AM   #90
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Well, the person does have money to gain. If they duplicate items, they can sell them cheaper than anyone else and make straight-up profit.

btw, the duplication glitch has been confirmed on the front page by the Creative Director
What I noticed was that they put that word in, duplication and/or duplicates but then went on to say the accounts involved were due to the selling of items so I still don't see where they can claim people are duplicating. To me it's coming off as a bunch of smoke{screen}.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mailman's out w/ h1n1, pleasereopenkinzpost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: