Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #61
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
They're finally fixing something!!!!

Apparently, while we're waiting, Ganz wants us to buy stuff
Maybe.

Exactly! LOL
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

funnywebbies is a jewel in the roughfunnywebbies is a jewel in the rough

I do not cheat on webkinz, but I was curious to find this "site", and I did. It is a lot like the eStore, they sell retired stuff and super beds etc. You would buy an item for $2-8 and they would send it to you. I repeat, I just wanted to find the site, not cheat. I wanted to send gifts too! I wonder how big of a problem this is?
funnywebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #63

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
So no trading?!?! That's really mean! It better be a good new Kinzpost, or I'm gonna talk to GANZ about this.
that bullaton wasn't about webkinz trading rooms(they were still working on the trading room when that came up)its about people buying and selling ww items on websites like ebay i guess
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #64
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
I would use newspaper if it was free & an option!
Again, exactly! LOL
Old 10-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #65
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

There has been a lot of glitches in KP recently, I bet they are just fixing the glitches like the flashing button one.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #66
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
I'm also a tech, and I am pretty sure that people that can hack into it and copy items or expose a glitch someway, somehow, in some form. I mean, there has to be a way for new items to get into Webkinz World anyway and someone may have been able to find out how. People hack Flash games all the time from what I've seen.

As to the selling thing, I really don't think editing KinzPost without changing the look and feel will do much, unless they are going to start logging mail. I guess also they could start restricting certain accounts from using KinzPost and the trade rooms to prevent selling, but other than KinzPost bans or making certain items un-sendable, the only way to prevent to prevent the sending of sold items is through a complete ban from Webkinz World or taking KinzPost away altogether (which they said they would not do)
How many people do you know that could hack a server, though? If we are talking about actually duplicating {copying} an item, it can not be done with flash on a non-downloadable game {the non-downloaded part is the most important} -- you can't get certain commands to work, at all {right clicking is out of the question} and the coding is on the server not in your {or whoever's} computer so it can't be changed because it can't be gotten to, to begin with. They way they get new items in is to change the coding in the servers to program/setup/change the coding {add a lava, add a lava in another color, make it to where the lava is 'retired' so no longer available to get/pick from selection and so on}. Each item has some sort of code, much like {to really simplify} the codes on the cards {which are all messed up and have been for months now}. Since the reps are now saying that it is that one particular site {sellers and buyers} that they're targeting then that pretty much 'explains' why the post is down. To be able to track individual items they would have to issue each and every ww item a unique extra personal identifier of some sort {much like the extra numbers in a postal code, sort o***. I don't see that as viable in any way at all.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #67
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I wish they were adding a way of seeing where your packages went. This would help track hackers. But I doubt they are making any real improvements or even fixing the glitch. Why start with this glitch when there are others that do not have any work-arounds?

I am pretty sure I have seen the site some people have mentioned and I have looked at it just out of curiosity. The prices they ask are outrageous and they show rooms full of things. I don't know how they got all those things.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #68
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

Guess we are not trick or treating for the time being...
Fringe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #69
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thanks for reminding us, COWS!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #70
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I wish they were adding a way of seeing where your packages went. This would help track hackers. But I doubt they are making any real improvements or even fixing the glitch. Why start with this glitch when there are others that do not have any work-arounds?

I am pretty sure I have seen the site some people have mentioned and I have looked at it just out of curiosity. The prices they ask are outrageous and they show rooms full of things. I don't know how they got all those things.
Oh that's the part I forgot when I did the ideas thread, thank you for remind me! There really needs to be not only what and who you got from but what and who you sent to, yes!

Tags
mailman's out w/ h1n1, pleasereopenkinzpost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: