Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #51
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

Thank you crazysince95 and KeyLargo for the non-technical explanations!!! Webkinz Insider is the site I use for my information. I hope that Ganz is able to correct the problems soon.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #52
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Really don't know how I feel about what they're doing or why they're doing it.

Just can't get past knowing that they're doing it on Friday afternoon, shortly before they close up for the weekend and if, as is common, it creates some other problem, we're stuck with that until Monday.

I really wish they'd just stop doing anything to that site on Fridays....
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #53
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Really don't know how I feel about what they're doing or why they're doing it.

Just can't get past knowing that they're doing it on Friday afternoon, shortly before they close up for the weekend and if, as is common, it creates some other problem, we're stuck with that until Monday.

I really wish they'd just stop doing anything to that site on Fridays....
I agree 100%!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #54
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
Also, what does the estore and store locater have to do with all that?
The same things all the advertisements for their stuff on the site does -- intend to make you interested, interested enough to look then go find a seller {retailer} to buy the plush or other items or estore items, that's basically it.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #55
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Oh, I was really hoping they were changing the 3-item-limit per friend (per day) to 5. Or anything better than 3. But no....
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #56
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Oh, I was really hoping they were changing the 3-item-limit per friend (per day) to 5. Or anything better than 3. But no....
It has been suggested, dozens of times, even something like having a special list {maybe even having to have it approved by parent or something with a setting} to be able to send unlimited to certain or all accounts -- after all, we have to PAY even to send brown wrapper which is a bit ridiculous. MAYBE they would add something but it did say only "technical" upgrades so it's anybody's guess at this time.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #57
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

They're finally fixing something!!!!

Apparently, while we're waiting, Ganz wants us to buy stuff
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #58
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Great, how am I supposed to trade in the GE now?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #59
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
It has been suggested, dozens of times, even something like having a special list {maybe even having to have it approved by parent or something with a setting} to be able to send unlimited to certain or all accounts -- after all, we have to PAY even to send brown wrapper which is a bit ridiculous. MAYBE they would add something but it did say only "technical" upgrades so it's anybody's guess at this time.
I would use newspaper if it was free & an option!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #60
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Okay maybe I can go low tech or even no tech --

They don't mean multiples {duplicates}, it was meant as a 'copy' {which as a tech from everything I know and have read it's NOT possible to do, for various tech reasons I will spare you LOL}. Now the newest news is that the accounts that were banned were {supposedly, how that was decided no one knows or at least are saying right now} linked with a certain site that sells the item for money {after which being paid for through that site and a money place I won't name here then seller sends the virtual item through ww post to the buyer after getting them on the phonez}.

You are not in any danger of being banned as far as I can tell even stretching anything in any way so I would not worry if I were you. Since you also don't trade I will assume you also don't buy from that site or any like that so again no worries.
I'm also a tech, and I am pretty sure that people that can hack into it and copy items or expose a glitch someway, somehow, in some form. I mean, there has to be a way for new items to get into Webkinz World anyway and someone may have been able to find out how. People hack Flash games all the time from what I've seen.

As to the selling thing, I really don't think editing KinzPost without changing the look and feel will do much, unless they are going to start logging mail. I guess also they could start restricting certain accounts from using KinzPost and the trade rooms to prevent selling, but other than KinzPost bans or making certain items un-sendable, the only way to prevent to prevent the sending of sold items is through a complete ban from Webkinz World or taking KinzPost away altogether (which they said they would not do)
crazysince95 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
mailman's out w/ h1n1, pleasereopenkinzpost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: